Chapter 9: A Deed Done

I had to re-edit this chapter constantly so I hope you enjoy it! (PS I cried last chapter and I hope you guys are gonna stick with me for the rest of the story)

Bill POV

I snap my fingers and instantly shooting star faints. I pick her up gently in my arms, and snap again, transporting us to the dark cell I've kept her in. Walking to a hidden mattress in the corner, I lay her down upon the rough material and gaze into her face. Her skin is like pure milk, silky and smooth. I slide my hand carefully down the side of her face, as if she was made of glass. Laying there she looks so vulnerable, so...fragile. Her lips seem to beckon me closer as I lean in and yearn to taste them. Bringing myself back to reality, I take a step back and head towards the wooden door and walk out. "Goodnight my dear shooting star."

Mabel POV

I wake up from a dreamless sleep, dry tears stained on my face. Almost before I can fully awaken, the wooden door that has brought me so much dread creaks open to bring more. "Morning shooting star!" Bill exclaims happily as he skips into the room. I send a glare at him and I swear if looks could kill he'd end up worse than one of Jack the Ripper's victims. "Woah, what's with the glare? Come on, I don't want to see such an ugly look in those beautiful dark eyes of yours." I scoff at the remark, folding my arms over my chest yet all the same a faint blush brushes across my skin, due to the fact that I'm not used to guys calling me cute. Bill steps closer and looks into my eyes still shooting daggers at him. "Come on shooting star, smile." At those words something snaps. I jump up from the bed and stomp towards him. "How can I smile you monster?! You just killed my brother, my best friend!" A tear falls from my eye and cascades down my face as Bill gives a small frown...that quickly turns to a smirk. "I know something that can get Pine Tree off your mind." My glare disappears and in place is confusion from his statement. I look into his eye and fear shoots through my body as I see a hungry look set in the dark blue pool. I slowly take a step back as Bill inches closer and closer, silent and keeping a smirk set on his lips and his eye staring into mine.

As I take a last step, I feel something hard hit my back and see it's the wall. Terror runs through my brain as Bill stops, only inches away from me. He puts his arms on each side of my head, caging me so that I have nowhere to go. "W-what are you d-doing?" I manage to squeak out as a mixture of fear, shock, and confusion fills me. Rearing my hand back, I attempt to punch him in the gut, only for Bill to catch my small hand in his gloved one. Grabbing both wrists and pinning them to the wall above my head with one hand, Bill leans in closer as his smirk grows, watching me struggle. In a last attempt I move my head down, away from his hungry stare. My head jerks up as his free hand grabs the back of my head right above my neck, forcing me to stare back at him as he leans in closer. "Like I said shooting star, you're all mine now." His strong grip on me tightens as he forcefully pulls my head closer to his, our faces now barely apart, and he pushes his lips to mine. I let out a small gasp of shock and struggle but to no avail. His kiss is warm, but hard and rough as another tear falls down my cheek. Finally, Bill stops, leaning back and releasing my head but keeping his grip on my wrists. He stands there smirking as I stare up in fear. "Now, will you be quiet like a good girl?" I give a slight nod in fear of what he would do to me next if I disobeyed. "Good." And with that he leaves the room, while I remain frozen in place, flustered and scared as my world crumbles around me.

Bill POV

Hehe, her reaction was hilarious! And that felt good, I've been wanting to do that for awhile. It's too bad Pine Tree wasn't here to see that. Hmm... An idea pops into my head and I snicker as I snap my fingers and am instantly transported to my designated destination.

(At the P.I.O. Headquarters)

Stan POV

"What do you mean NO LEADS?! There's got to be something that we can do Ford!" I yell angrily at my twin, frustrated at the current situation. "I told you Stanley, Bill left nothing behind." "Well we can't just sit here and do nothing! Our own flesh and blood is out there somewhere with that monster! Who knows what he could be doing to our Mabel?!" "I think I might know." An all too familiar voice rings out through our office as the room's colors fade to black and white. I jerk my head around to see Bill and my anger deepens. "What have you done to Mabel you demon?!" He snickers and a mischievous smirk plays out on his lips. "Let's just say I'm having a little fun playing with her. Oh and might I add her lips are just as soft as they look." I feel something snap as I look at the once triangular demon in front of me and I attempt to lunge at him, only to be held back by Ford. "Stanley calm yourself! Bill bring Mabel back this instance! The deal was you wouldn't harm them." Amused, Bill makes a golden cane appear in his hands and pretends to lean on it (though clearly floating). "Wrong Sixer, the deal was I wipe their memory along with the memories of all the idiots in Gravity Falls, about me and the other paranormal things in this town. Nobody said anything about no touching." As I ready myself to say curse words and ready my hands for some certain gestures, Bill's bow suddenly glows and let's out a 'beep'. "Well it's been fun messing with you, but it looks like I'm being summoned! See ya later!" And with a snap of his fingers, he's gone.

Bill POV

I snap my fingers and arrive in the dark room I've come accustomed with. "What is it shorty?" I say clearly annoyed at this guys reluctance and interruption in my messing with the older Pines. "The deeds done Bill, now when do I get my payment?" I sigh, remembering our deal that I still have to hold my end up for. "Sure, how about during your girly ball?" I question, irritated. Why does this kid even need a ball? And what's with him and girly stuff? "It's not girly!" "Whatever you say kid? So do we have a deal or not?" "Agreed." He takes my hand and his own pale one is engulfed in blue flames. "Deal."

A few questions to add suspense:
Why did Ford and Stanley make a deal with Bill?
Who is the mysterious stranger?
What deed did he do for Bill and what is his reward?

Find out in Crime and Mischief and Shooting Stars Chapter 10: Demon Resurrected