Chapter 16: A Broken Deal

I am fairly surprised that this story has gotten 70 votes! Thank you people of this planet and others.

Bill POV

Sudden realization strikes me as I begin to lean in, close to her, inches away from her beautiful face. I, Bill Cipher, have fallen in love with Mabel Pines. I stare into her eyes, finding myself lost in the deep pools as we inch closer and closer, our lips almost to meet. Suddenly, I feel something in my pocket let off a surge of energy and I remember the purpose of the party. The payment. I look up and see near a door two gruffy men, neither dressed for the theme of the ball. I pull back and see a hint of sadness in Mabel's beautiful eyes as I feel a hard pang in my chest, regret filling inside. "I have to go take care of something Mabel. Stay here and wait for me." She gives me a quiet nod and looks down at the floor as I give a sigh and walk to the men who right away open the doors to the room.

Annoyed by the sudden interruption, I walk into the room and almost right away, the doors are shut. "My, if it ain't Cipher." A seat in front of me turns around revealing Gideon Gleeful, a smirk set on his chubby pale face. "Chubby as the last time I saw you kid." Anger makes it way into his smirk as he glares at me. "We only saw each other a few days ago!" "Yeah, but your still chubby." He lets out a groan of frustration as he leans back in his chair. I sigh as I take the amulet out of my pocket. I still can't believe this guy recovered his memory. "Here you go kid, the payment." I through it to him and he hastily puts it on his tie. Same old chubby kid...despite the sudden growth spurt. "Now I'll be leaving." I turn to the door only for the guards to remain in front of them. I groan as I turn towards Gideon once more, the smirk returning to his face. "Well Cipher, I don't think that just one amulet could suffice for the deed." I narrow my eye at him as suspicion enters my brain. "What are you getting at?" Damn that stupid amulet; now I can't read his mind. He lets out a chuckle as he rises from his seat. "What have been up to lately demon? Did you come alone tonight?" I give a slight glance back to the doors and swiftly turn back to him. "Of course I did." "Are you sure bout that Cipher?" What is this kid playing at? My thoughts and suspicions are interrupted as he continues on. "Are you sure you ain't lying?" "Positive." His smirk grows as he lifts his hands in a waving manner. "Well I sure as hell think you're lying."

I hear the doors open behind me and Gideon and I's gazes drift to them, seeing a burly man with orange hair and blank eyes, beside him stands my sole weakness. "Well if it ain't Mabel Pines?"

Mabel POV

I wait patiently by the drinks table as people continue to dance along the nicely polished floors. What is Bill doing to me? I feel so strange. It's like Mermando...but stronger. Dear God, help me. My thoughts are interrupted as a man approaches me; his red hair falling down his back clad in black, his eyes giving off a blank stare. "Excuse me Miss? Are you the one to accompany Bill Cipher this evening?" Hesitantly, I nod at his gruff voice. "Yes I am." "Well Miss, he has asked to speak with you." He turns to walk away and gestures for me to follow. Cautiously, I do so as we walk to the doors I had seen Bill go through moments ago. As we walk through, we enter a dark room, only few lights on. I notice that this room gives off a different feeling then the welcoming atmosphere of the ball room. "Well if it's isn't Mabel Pines?" My head perks up as I turn to see a wary Bill. Next to him, stands a large figure, clad in a light blue suit with hair of...white? A look of slight surprise rests on his pale face as he steps more into the light and I instantly recognize him. "G-Gideon?"

Well there we go! I know a lot of you guys wanted to see how Dipper's doing, don't worry that'll be soon! I hope you guys liked the chapters and MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS! (Kidding, love ya all) I just hope I got Gideon's accent well enough. Whelp see ya next chapter! Byyyyyyyyyyeeee~
~ Bunny, your hug buddy