To Terrell;

Can't I'm busy.

His bum ass had been asking for some time alone with her for one week, and four days now and Tiffany always told him the same thing. "I know you like him still." Tiffany tapped all the flash cards on the table ignoring Mowry's comment

"if X =2 than what is C?"

Mowry bit his lip,"How the fuck am I suppose to know that if there ain't no C." Tiffany gave him a look. "Mowry, I put a piece of paper in front of your small headed ass. Use it."

Mowry smiled at her attitude popping off as he turned a little writing some stuff on a piece of paper. "fourteen?" Tiffany shook her head no. "It's six." Mowry shrugged. Aight. Where you get six from?" They spent the next three hours studying, and after a while Mowry started getting everything right.

"Hi precious." Mowry's Dad kissed Tiffany's forehead making her heat up all over. "Mowry make ya'll something to eat." Mr Tahj told his son. Mowry got up. Mowry could cook?

Mowry stood up stretching his legs. "You like pork chops?." Mowry asked Tiffany when his Dad left the room. "I've never had them before." Tiffany answered as she followed Mowry into the kitchen. She had gained twenty pounds back since the holiday's were coming up. She was a lot thicker than she was at the start of the summer, but her self esteem was better.

Mowry went in to the fridge pulling out some meat. "You like rice, and macaroni?" Tiffany sat at the kitchen table nodding. Mowry took out five pork chops before putting the rest back. Tiffany watched Mowry thaw the meat out. "Don't let them college girls distract you for your studies."

Mowry smiled. "Thanks for helping me Tiffany, and shit I'm not." Tiffany took the Oreo cookie that he handed her. "You gonna stop with the hoes?" Mowry nodded shrugging.. "I got to. Shit it's time for me to grow up." Tiffany watched Mowry flour up the pork chops before he put two of them in the pot full of grease.

Mowry sat down in front of Tiffany parting his Oreo

His tongue licked the icing, and it had Tiffany drooling. He looked at her smiling. Tiffany rolled her eyes. "You gonna tell me I got a girl If I make a comment." Tiffany blushed as he teased her. "Shut up Boy.' Mowry laughed.

Mowry got finished cooking, and he made Tiffany's plate up. "I'm gona make some kool-aid. You like kool aid?"

"Yea." Tiffany shrugged watching him pulling out a big ass jug. Mowry poured her some when he finished. "Thank you." Tiffany bit into her pork chop. "Everything good?" Tiffany nodded. "Yea. I ain't no you could cook."

Mowry sat down eating with Tiffany. Tiffany's phone started ringing while she was still eating. Mowry looked up. His lips were all greased up when he drank from his kool aid.

"Hi Mom."

"I'm just checking on you honey. Your dad and I are about to go out now. Tell Mowry and his dad I said hello." Tiffany nodded like her Mom could see her, "Okay." Tiffany hung up digging into her plate again. Mowry got up a little while after, and started washing his plate out,"You apply for college yet?" Tiffany nodded,"Yea. I got accepted to Norfolk a month ago."

"Damn why ain't you tell me?" Tiffany shrugged handing Mowry her plate to wash out too. They left the kitchen. Mowry and Tiffany started on the flash cards again until it hit 6pm.

"Mowry you know this already. You good." Mowry nodded putting up his math book when they were in his room. "You want me to take you home?" Tiffany had her Jeep put in the shop earlier this week. Mowry sat on his bed. "You can stay if you want. We can play games, and some watch movies."

Tiffany never really hung with him like that before,"Uhm." Mowry smiled, "I'm not gone hurt you Tiffany." Tiffany shrugged, "Okay." She sat down on his bed far away from him. Mowry laughed, "Relax, you act like I'm about to have you up against the wall or something." Tiffany blushed making Mowry laugh even harder.

Tiffany relaxed, but just a little. Mowry cut the fan on in his room. "Scoot back, and relax Tiffany. You slept in here before. Ain't nothing new." Tiffany scooted all the way up to the head board while Mowry put a movie in. "What we gone watch?" The movie popped on before Mowry answered. Mowry clapped his hands and his room got hella dark.

"This ain't even in theater's yet."

Mowry smiled. "I got connections. "Tiffany didn't realize he was so close until his breath tickled her neck. Tiffany shivered concentrating on the movie. Tiffany and Mowry were all up in the bed laughing. The movie was funny as hell. Mowry got up taking the movie out once it ended. Tiffany tensed a little when the light's came back on.

It was only 8pm now.

"You coo. you want something to drink?" Tiffany shook her head. Mowry nodded. "You mind if I smoke?" Tiffany shook her head no again. Tiffany watched Mowry pull out a small bag of weed, some paper and a lighter. 'You roll them?" Mowry nodded, " You wanna try it?" Mowry finished rolling it up his tongue lightly stroked the glue as he rolled it nice and tight. Tiffany shrugged. "I don't know, I ain't never smoked."

Mowry turned on another movie before lighting it, and handing it to Tiffany first. Tiffany looked at it. She put it to her lips taking a short pull on it. She felt it fill her lungs then leave her lips before she started coughing like hell. Mowry smiled taking a long pull.

Tiffany watched Mowry smoke two in a row before he stopped. His lids were heavy, and he was real relaxed. Mowry looked at Tiffany. "You good? You wanna go home?" Tiffany shook her head., "No, I'm good." Mowry nodded, "Aight, tell me when." Tiffany crawled out of his bed going into his bathroom to pee.

She came back to see Mowry all spread out on the bed without no shirt. Tiffany hid a smile. His ass was real relaxed. Mowry didn't scoot when Tiffany sat beside him. Her hip was pressed against his side. "I feel good." Mowry sighed. Tiffany laughed. Mowry smiled, "You got a pretty laugh."

Tiffany smiled, "Boy you just high." Mowry's finger tips traced Tiffany's knee. Tiffany moved his hand twice smiling. "Let me touch you." Tiffany shook her heard. "Gone somewhere Mowry." Mowry smiled his finger's tracing her inner thigh. "Lemme make you cum."

Tiffany blushed. "Mowry, quit." Mowry laughed, "Why you so shy?"

"I'm not. Don't you need time to heal though?" Mowry paused,and then shrugged. "I'm gonna be alright. I still care about her, but I gotta step forward right?" Tiffany nodded, "Plus I can't. She still wants you." Mowry was listening but his fingers were all up against her thighs.

"You want me to?"

Mowry eyed her lip biting. "Mowry." Tiffany felt his fingertips running along the zipper of her jeans. Tiffany swallowed. "Mowry. I cant.." Tiffany heard herself say weakly as she watched him pull her zipper down and slip his hand just on the outside of her panties.

You could clearly see the lust and want all over Tiffany's face. Mowry finger tips swept along her fabric covered pleasure as he stroked his fingers against her warmth. 'Mowry." Tiffany pulled his hand out slowly. "I can't" Tiffany's subconscious was on Jade to much.

Mowry nodded. "Aight, I respect your relationship with Jade." Tiffany's inner core was throbbing heavily as she zipped her pants up. "Thank you." Mowry nodded as her phone vibrated. Tiffany saw Terrell's name pop up, and she ignored it.

Tiffany relaxed again after a while,watching another movie with Mowry ignoring the throbbing between her legs.