Chapter Twenty Seven

Mowry eyed the ring he held between his index finger, and thumb. He wasn't tryna propose to Tiffany, but he wanted to show her his love in a way that he had not any other women. "Damn you in love nigga?" Lonney asked as clapped his hand against Mowry's back loudly.

Mowry shrugged. 'Man, after next year I'm gonna be graduating, and I plan to finish my education up in New-York, and I don't know when I'm gonna even get back wit her." Mowry shook his head.

Lonney just nodded in understanding. Mowry never thought she'd say that she loved him back, and he actually hadn't wanted to hear her say it yet. Not right now. He knew it took a lot for her to say that she loved him back.

She was focusing on her, and Mowry was tryna do him, but everything in him wanted Tiffany and he couldn't even have her right now, and he wasn't about to disrespect her, or force her.

Shit what if they got together, and he left for school again New York

He wanted to start his life out there with her if she'd have it, but Mowry knew that was a lot to ask.

Mowry was happy that they had the same major in college. He wanted to be a business man and she wanted to be a business women. Mowry left the jewelers with his wallet $780.00 bills lighter. Mowry didn't know when he'd give her the ring. He didn't wanna do it to soon,and he didn't wanna give it to her to late. He never had gave no female a ring before.

How the fuck was he suppose to go about it?

Tiffany literally wasn't even his women.

She had his heart though, and that was his baby. They had been through some stuff that made him realize that she was gonna be his baby whether or not they were both single.

Lonney was teasing Mowry all day saying that Tiffany had officially de-manned him. Mowry told Lonney that he was probably right about that.

**

It was about to be holiday vacation in another minute, and Mowry had missed so much time with her.

He was always busy with the frat, work, and school. Being in a fraternity was helping him financially, and it had him set up for the future, but as much as it made him popular at the same time it took his social life. Tiffany had turned down the frat girl opportunity. She had said it was to much work. You had to leave school to much.

Mowry was disappointed about that, but he knew how much being a part of the Omega Phi Psi took.

Mowry still hadn't even given her the ring he had bought her three months ago. They were just having sex every two weeks when they saw each other. Mowry couldn't get enough of that thang between her thighs.

Out of the ten girl's he'd been with before Tiffany. She was hand's down the best women he had been with. He wasn't sure if it was because he loved her or if was because of she know how to work that back and hips now.

Shit he figured it was both

But besides fucking her every two weeks, Mowry hadn't really got the time with her the way he wanted to.

It was snowing outside as holiday break was only, but three day's away. Mowry was cuddled up naked in bed with Tiffany. It was the first time he'd done anything with her in three weeks.

Exam week had truly kicked his ass.

Mowry's chocolate brown eyes looked into her hazel ones with desire, with love. He kissed her lips over,and over again. Tiffany was quiet – a gorgeous smile plastered across her lips. Mowry loved to see her smile, she was beautiful when she was smiling.