Chapter Twenty

Tatiana and Mowry had gotten closer lately. They were alone making out checks for the school. New computers, New repairs, and the walls in the school needed to be fixed. They were suppose to make the gym bigger. So they were suppose to make out about four-hundred checks so they could be mailed tomorrow.

Mowry was never one to open up about anything. It was only when he was with Tiffany did he allow himself to be himself. Tatiana had been sleeping at the frat house because she didn't have enough money to pay for a dorm. Although her GPA had gotten her some money, it was just enough to take care of her tuition.

It didn't cover a dorm or her books, and her dad had been abusing her so she wasn't about to ask him.

Tatiana had confided in Mowry telling him that she was happy she joined as a frat girl. The sorority girl's weren't as involved, or as caring

Mowry teased the shit out of Tatiana when she told him she had a huge crush on Lonney, but Lonney lately had a thing for Nikki.

"Damn, you like his crusty ass?" Mowry laughed separating the check's from the blank ones. "He's not crusty, he's so sweet." Mowry shook his head. "You don't know him like I do, that nigga not sweet." Tatiana slapped Mowry with the check book. "Anyway give me your stack." Mowry handed Tatiana his stack of checks. "So were using a dollar to pay for the gym?"

Mowry's brow frowned in confusion. "Oh,shit my bad."

Tatiana shook her head and looked through all the checks to make sure he had the right amount on all of them. Luckily he did.

They were still filling out checks an hour later when Lonney came in the frat house. The cold air blew at them from the inside chilling the house until he closed the door. Tatiana looked behind her to see who it was. Mowry smirked when he saw her blush.

Lonney nodded to them both. "Class canceled tomorrow, it's to cold."

"Damn, ya'll still ain't done." Lonney asked sitting right beside Tatiana. He was so oblivious to her crush. Mowry thought that it was funny as hell. Mowry's phone rang against the coffee table. Tiffany's picture popped up on the screen. "Mowry, you with Tatiana again?" Tatiana rolled her eyes mimicking Tiffany voice.

"Boy, she need to take that somewhere before I snap on her ass. I ain't tryna take nobody man. Yo head to big anyway. I bet she don't know you be talking about her ass all day, making me sick, but fa'real You need to find you a grown women Mowry. She too young for you."

Tatiana said handing Lonney the checks. "Aye chill wit all that." Mowry told Tatiana as he glared at her. "Hey baby." Mowry smiled when he heard her say she missed him. It had been a couple days since he'd spent time with her.

He was doing something for her tomorrow though. "I miss you too baby. I love you." Mowry said writing on one of the checks. Tatiana let out a loud giggle when Lonney made a joke about Mowry writing $1.00 on the check for the gym to be fixed up with

Mowry smiled. "Man shut up."he told Lonney

"You're with Tatiana again." Mowry felt annoyed, was she gonna do this every-time? it was getting old. Tatiana didn't even like him. She liked Lonney. Lonney was the one making her laugh. "Damn Tiffany I been busy all day. Why can't I call you, and we just talk with out you mentioning another board."

Tatiana smacked Mowry's leg for calling her a board. "You betta stop hitting me, or I'm gonna tell Lonney yo lil secret." Mowry said the end under his breath as Lonney came out the kitchen.

"So you guys telling each other secrets? Fo'real Mowry?" Tiffany asked, as Mowry let out a loud groan. "Baby please trust me. Please." Mowry begged. Lonney handed Mowry, and Tatiana a plate of food. Tatiana had made the boys, and Nikki dinner yesterday.