Chapter Thirteen

All the seniors who were in Math 3rd hour were in the gym for an assembly explaining their graduation.

Mowry felt Tiffany lay her head on his shoulder. He looked down at her,"You okay?" Tiffany shook her head no. Mowry leaned down with his lips close to her ear, "Whats wrong."

Mowry felt her shiver a little bit.

**(Tiffany's Viewpoint)**

"What's wrong."

Tiffany felt Mowry's lips touch her ear. A small shiver touched her spine."I got a headache." Mowry kissed her forehead. A while back she would have been blushing,but she just smiled while her heart skipped a beat.

"You wanna go to Walgreen's after he dismiss us?" Tiffany nodded closing her eyes feeling Mowry's arms wrap around her and his head lay on hers. "Yo head too heavy." Tiffany told him after a while. "Deal with it." Mowry whispered. Tiffany laughed a little, "Boy move, you making my neck hurt." Mowry didn't respond. Tiffany's neck was really hurting, but he didn't move till the principle dismissed them a couple minutes later.

The seniors were leaving early all this week at 10:30am. Graduation was getting close., and prom was at the end of next week. Mowry moved his head when their row was dismissed anf the 5th hour math seniors came in. Tiffany tried to scope Jade out, but it was to many kids walking around. "Where Jade at?" Tiffany looked for her until some body ran smack into her.

"Damn watch where the fuck you going." Tiffany heard Jade smack her lips. "Jade!" Tiffany hugged Jade. Jade smiled waving at Mowry. Mowry just gave her a head nod. "Girl, I'm about to sit down before the principle be trippin."

Tiffany nodded and followed Mowry out to his car. Mowry had picked Tiffany up from school today. Something was really wrong with her Jeep. She was gonna get a new car, and trade the Jeep in soon for something better before she left for college.

Tiffany put her seat belt on punching Mowry in the arm. "You gave me a crook in my neck nigga." Mowry laughed starting the car. "Aye Tiffany can I tell you something?" Mowry watched the road driving to Walgreen's.

Tiffany rubbed her temples. "What?" Mowry hesitated for a long time. He had gotten all the way to Walgreen's before he actually looked over at her. "Never mind." Mowry parked about to get out."No, tell me?" Tiffany stopped him from getting out the car. Her head was hurting worse wondering what he wanted to say.

"I don't know why I'm tellin' you, though. " Tiffany shrugged, "What is it?" Mowry looked at her face, "I almost fucked Renee. She stroked it and she grinded on it, shit if I ain't have no condoms..." Mowry trailed off. Tiffany felt her heart hit her stomach. She quickly covered it up with a smile. "Okay? It's cool though. I mean you single. "

**(Mowry's Viewpoint)**

Mowry didn't really understand why he wanted to tell her -- why he needed to tell her, but when he told he watched her eyes drop, like he had hurt all types of feelings that she had. He felt guilty as fuck. Should have kept it to myself. Mowry heard the strain in her voice as she smiled. "Okay? Its cool though. I mean you single."

Mowry just nodded getting out the car with her. Mowry followed behind her, he watched her slightly switch her hips when she walked. He smiled. He liked the way she walked. It was sexy. Mowry followed her into the aisle with the Tylenol in it. "You need the extra strength, I remember you saying yo neck started hurting."

Mowry laughed when she shot him a mean look. Mowry pulled out a ten dollar bill when they got to the cashier. "Thank you Mowry." Mowry just smiled getting in the car with her when they made it outside again. Mowry drove off to Tiffany's house. He parallel parked against the curb.