Chapter Twenty Six

Mowry had enough credits to be a junior.

Just like high school he'd be graduating early next year from Norfolk. He was planning on going for his masters degree in business in New York. New York had some good schools up there. Mowry was also planning on opening up his own business out there. Mowry's mindset was just like Tiffany's

No Distractions...

Females were Mowry's main problem. Mowry knew he was a female magnet. Females would be coming up to him left and right, and he'd be turning them down right, and left. He loved women, but he only had one female on his mind.

It honestly pissed Mowry off that Tiffany was talking to Marlon.

Marlon didn't even like her. He just wanted to make her that chic he regularly fucked.Mowry had stolen his dorm key. Mowry had told Marlon he didn't deserve no place to lay his head. Mowry was heated when he found out that Marlon had not just spent one night over at Tiffany's, but three nights.

Marlon was a sneaky ass nigga

Marlon told Mowry he was gonna fuck Tiffany before it got cold outside. Mowry didn't think much on it. and he didn't let it bother him. Tiffany wasn't gonna just let Marlon hit. She wasn't like that. She had changed, but she still had some old tendencies

Marlon had fully recorded Tiffany and him talking. He played it for Mowry to hear. It was on some real explicit type shit ..

Marlon's voice came through the small speaker of the recorder;

"I know you feel my dick pressed up against you "

Tiffany's cute giggle sounded out.

" Boy go to sleep "

The recorder was quiet for about three minutes. Then Tiffany hissed in the mic.

"Marlon stop"

Her voice heavy with lust...

Mowry was so fuckin' heated that he didn't even hear the rest of it. He'd been texting Tiffany and she'd just straight ignored his ass. Marlon had her real caught up, and Mowry knew this deep down because when Tiffany liked somebody. She held tight to them.

Her pussy had felt good that night, but with the way she had been riding him, Mowry knew Marlon had her at her breaking point. It prolly wasn't gonna take much for shit between them to pop off.

Mowry had warned her, but she already knew what he wanted. She was smart. She had to know. Mowry didn't really know how to keep her from creepin with Marlon.

She wasn't just wanting no climax. She wanted that nigga to make her cream. Mowry didn't know exactly what Marlon was doing to make these females beg for it. Mowry just got females drawn to him, but Marlon knew the game to keep them on his ass.

Mowry wanted to make Tiffany cream..maybe the sexual high she had built up for Marlon would lessen.

It'd be like a friend helping a friend. Right?

Ashley was constantly tryna get in contact with Mowry, and it got on his nerves. He had told that girl he was through with all the booty calls, but he was tryna keep his mind clear.

He already had one female fuckin with his concentration, and she wasn't even tryin' to.

**

Mowry smoked some weed up as he made his way over to Tiffany's place. He had told her earlier, that he needed help with his math. Mowry put the blunt out first before knocking on Tiffany's door.