Introduction.

Picture; Tiffany Evans.

Tiffany panted heavily as she tiredly paused the treadmill

She was covered in sweat as her nostrils flared. You'd think she'd been jogging for about twenty minutes, but only a mere five minutes passed before her pulse was accelerated. The older man walking on the treadmill beside her watched as she sucked hungrily on her water bottle.

"It might help if you started off slower." He lightly smiled -- a wrinkle forming on his forehead as his brow lifted in concern.

Tiffany smiled a little embarrassed,"Thank You."

She had gained about forty-five pounds during the summer,and planned on losing ten of that before school started in two weeks. She had just moved in with her grandparents that lived in Norfolk, Virginia.

Her parents decided to stay behind in Seattle for work.

The school she was once attending had lost its accreditation. She'd been going to the same school for the past year, but later learned that she couldn't graduate from that high school. Most of her friends had moved and a lot of people had left.

The kids who couldn't leave yet stayed.

Tiffany draped her towel around her shoulders, as she got ready to leave. She paused as she caught glimpse of herself in the mirror. She was far from ugly, but the weight she'd put on was not flattering to her once petite frame.

She only weighed 110 pounds before she some how added on forty-five more.

She was only 4'11. Short and fat was just not cute. She'd just started getting rid of her flaws over the past four years, and the added weight posed as another thing she'd have to get rid of. No more acne because of the cream she'd been using for two years. When she turn thirteen, she had convinced her mom to buy her contacts.

From then on she had suddenly began to feel good about herself as she entered freshman year.

She still had acne scars, and braces for the next year, but she'd undoubtedly changed - She was more out-spoken, a lot braver, and less shy.

About one year ago she'd shaven her bust length honey colored hair to support her Mom's fight with breast cancer. Her Mom was appalled,but proud that her only daughter had made such a sacrifice. The family later found out that the doctor had misjudged the lump in her breast for a tumor, when it was just a benign lump.

Now Tiffany sported a lengthy wig until her boy-cut grew out. Although she felt she wasn't ugly. The boy cut was VERY unflattering to her facial structure. Her face had swelled up from the weight, and it just didn't look right with the cut now

"Get out the mirror" Tiffany glanced over her shoulder, "Excuse me?"

The girls face held a taunting expressing. She just turned away as if nothing was said.

**

Two years into high school, and Tiffany had not lost the fourty pounds that she planned to. In fact she'd gained one hundred pounds in total, and now weighed 210 pounds at her heaviest.

Last year she had gotten into a fight with a boy; Micheal Adams. She broke his jaw, and he broke her two front teeth. The doctor had to remove her braces and now she was stuck with them for a couple month's longer.

Micheal was very persistent. He took her out on a lot of dates,and even seemed genuinely sweet. It was one of the stupidest things she'd decided to do, but she had sex with him. She knew he played girls. She also knew about all his sex scandals, and yet she still had fucked him. He dogged her out, and spoke of how low she was. He then told everybody about how gross she truly was in bed.

Maybe it would have mattered less if it wasn't her first time...

This school and really changed her.