Chapter Nine.

"Mowry's PointOfView"

Mowry tucked his hands behind his head staring at Jade's back as she rode him. He wasn't one to moan or cry during sex, even though Jade had some good ass pooh-na-nee. She was making his toes curl up and his breath withdraw unevenly. Her walls clutched his bare masculinity, fitting him perfectly.

They only had just started going at it raw recently. Mowry hoisted Jade up a few moments later as his nut shut off temporarily staining Jade's inner thighs.

Mowry let out a deep sigh of pleasure.

He knew Jade was smiling hard. He'd made her climax about two, or three times before he got off. He watched Jade clean off her thighs first before she used another baby wipe to wipe his man-hood from tip to base.

Jad had something valuable that no other female had from Mowry.

His trust.

Mowry watched her slim body and thick ass slip back on her jeans. He usually never went for no small girl. He liked his women thick, like Tiffany, but Jade's face made up for what her body lacked. Mowry leaned around the bed looping his index finger through Jade's jeans, pulling her to him.

The house was empty till tomorrow morning

His dad really didn't understand why he was with Jade, but he understood why he was keeping her around. Trust was something Mowry never gave no female. He'd tell you all the little shit, and it made you think, and feel it was important, but only Jade knew the real shit that mattered to him.

"Why you tryna leave so quick? Damn, I can't cuddle with my bae?" Jade smiled slipping her shoes off. It was rare that he had time to cuddle. His phone would always ring or his dad would always want him.

Mowry dropped Jade's jeans before gripping her ass and lifting her up. Jade's legs wrapped tightly around Mowry's waist as he laid on his back and she rested her head on his chest. Jade's phone started vibrating after fifteen minutes. "Who dat?" Mowry asked scratching his finger nails up and down Jade's lower back.

"Tiffany." Jade answered the phone. "Hello?" Marlon admitted to being attracted to Tiffany while Mowry honestly wanted to hit it, and quit it. She was fine as hell. Mowry could tell Tiffany liked him though.

He didn't wanna mess up his bond with Jade, and he didn't wanna hurt Tiffany's feelings, She was a nice girl. So he kept his distance from her. He let her come to him, and sometimes he went to her. He liked talking to her she was cool. He didn't know if he could trust her yet. She was such a pretty face that he wasn't sure if he could fully trust her yet.

Before Jade, he only dated some overly prepped girls. Jade she was aiight. She was cute in the face, small everywhere else, but she had a big ass, and Mowry loved that. Mowry watched Jade hang up."Her car wont start." Mowry shifted to get up. "Let's go get her" He knew Jade loved Tiffany more then anything.

Which was another reason he wasn't fucking with Tiffany.

**Tiffany's View-Point**

Mr. Tahj had everybody dress up in red for tonight.

"You clean up real good." Kim eyed Tiffany in a certain way. Tiffany didn't bothering trying to understand what was up with her lately. Was she jealous? Why? She was the one who had got her hired.

"Thanks"

Tiffany pulled her hair over to one side of her neck, showing of her bare shoulder. "Damn you fine." A light skinned boy with a Mohawk walked up to the bar staring Tiffany down. She was wearing a tight body con dress that was a deep red color.