Chapter Fourteen

As ordered Tiffany didn't go to prom. Tiffany found out from Jade going, that Mowry hadn't went either.

Mowry had been graduated with the other five early graduates, and he since been gone away. Tiffany was to afraid to see Mr. Tahj. Both her parent's had talked to his dad, and Mowry got his ass beat down from his Dad when he got home that day, six day's ago now.

Mowry had already moved out to the college. He was a whole two hours away from Tiffany's neighborhood.

The entire summer went by without her speaking to Mowry. She didn't get her phone back because her Dad had smashed it the same day he took it, and she didn't know his number by heart, so that was that. It was a mystery why Mowry hadn't tried to contact her somehow, but when she thought about it, if he would have ever called the house she knew her Dad would probably kill him.

Tiffany had quit her job that same week her Dad had busted her and Mowry. So there was no asking Mr. Tahj about Mowry's number because he was off the day that she quit with the assistant manager, and she wasn't about to ask him anyway since Her Mom had called his Dad that same day of the incident.

Kim told her Mowry came into the bar looking fine as hell, but he had walked out with a busted nose, and a broken jaw which explained his face at the cap and gown pick up.

Tiffany's Dad finally spoke to her, about two weeks before she started packing up for college. It was weird thinking about leaving as she pulled out another suit case..

Mowry, Tiffany, and Jade had talked about riding down to the college together way back when. Now, Mowry was already gone, and Jade had wasn't graduating till September because she had failed one of her classes. So she wasn't going anywhere right now.

Tiffany pulled all her stuff to the front door. It was about 8am, and Tiffany's stomach was filled with butterflies. Her Dad was driving her down there. Her Mom couldn't get out of work to drive down with them. Tiffany wiped her tears hugging her Mom one last time. Her Mom pulled out the drive way in the direction to her job, a moment later.

Tiffany's Dad took her hand leading her up the street. "Your Mom didn't want me to get you this car. She thought it would be to dangerous." Tiffany looked at her Dad curiously as they came to a stop in front of a creme colored mustang. "Keep up" Her Dad threw her a set of keys

Tiffany's eye's grew wide. "Thank you, Daddy!" Tiffany hugged him tightly before he made his way back to his back to his own car, when he was far enough away and Tiffany had settled into the drivers seat she let out a happy scream.

It took three hours in total to get to the school because her Dad kept getting hungry or needing to pee. It was pissing Tiffany off, but she stayed quiet about it. They finally pulled up to the front of the school. There were parent's there passing boxes, and suit cases back and fourth.

It was a big ass school.

Tiffany clutched both her suit cases as her Dad followed her to her dorm with two boxes. Tiffany dropped her suit cases outside her dorm room door, pulling out the envelope with the key for her room enclosed. They had sent the key to her not to long ago.

Tiffany unlocked the door.

It wasn't big, but it wasn't small, The walls were white and two beds sat opposite away from each other. Somebody had already moved in. Tiffany noticed the Trey songz poster's covering the walls, and the pile of clothes on the bed. Tiffany rolled her stuff to the opposite side of the room as her, and her Dad dropped the boxes going out and coming back in with two more. Tiffany unpacked while he brought her things in. Her Dad was there for a good hour as her room mate came in.

She was a cute little Asian chick name Xiao(Shh-Ow). She had olive skin, round eyes, and bone straight short black hair, she was really tiny, Tiffany was 4'11, but Xiao was shorter that. She started helping put Tiffany's stuff away as they talked getting to know each other better.

Her Dad sat down, and ate the food he had bought earlier. Tiffany's Dad left a little later with a hug, a kiss, and a new phone that he gave her. He'd even moved her mustang for her closer to her dorm.

Xiao jumped on her bed. "Tiffany, we need to go do some college stuff." Xiao hopped up and down on her bed while Tiffany did the same.

"Like what?"

Tiffany hopped over to Xiao's bed as Xiao hopped over to hers. "I don't know. This is my first time here." Tiffany and Xiao jumped to early and stupidly collided into one each other before they hit the floor.

Tiffany laughed and Xiao giggled. "Let's just get dressed and walk around?" Xiao asked. Tiffany nodding walking over to her closet before pulling on some fresh jeans and another tank top. Tiffany and Xiao walked out together, as soon as they hit the large cul de sac a bunch of loud baritone voices were heard, and loud stomping, and loud clapping followed. "AND WE ARE OMEGA PHI PSI" Xiao and Tiffany walked over becoming a part of the large crowd. Tiffany barely saw all the frat boys, she saw the first six, but if there were more she couldn't see them.

Not that she was complaining they were all fine as that deal.

Xiao poked Tiffany raising her eyebrows up and down. Tiffany poked her elbow in Xiao's side smiling. Tiffany was getting hype watching them as her an Xiao tried to mock them. Damn they all looked good. Everybody clapped yelling as they finished off the dance.

It wasn't till the crowd started to disperse a little did Tiffany notice the other four men. The one at the end Tiffany noticed looked like Mowry. Was it though? Tiffany looked at the guy's left ear. The tip was cut off. Tiffany felt her heart stop, That..was Mowry? Oh my damn.

He was fine boy. Finer than she remembered him to be on the first day of high school, more attractive than he had been when she had last seen him at the cap and gown pick up. Damn what three months away could do to somebody.

He was taller, his arm's were bigger, and his face was more broad. He really didn't look like a little boy before ,but he definitely didn't now. This nigga looked liked a grown ass man. Tiffany felt herself grow moist as she caught her breath.

"Who are you staring at so hard." Xiao spoke making Tiffany almost jump out of her skin. Xiao laughed. "Its okay. It's just me." Tiffany blushed smiling. "The dude on the end on the left. Xiao squinted her eyes using her hand to shield her vision from the sun.

Xiao smiled, her face was also red when she looked back at Tiffany. "That's Mowry." Tiffany smiled. "You're talking about me blushing look at you." Xiao shrugged still blushing, "A lot of girls be talking about him. He's real popular. He got here early summer. I heard that he pledged to the frat. Girl, they are tryna rape that man. He won't let none of them touch though."

Tiffany laughed at Xiao, and then smiled. He had kept his promise to himself. "Girl, how you know they tryna rape him. " Xiao laughed as they both looked back to see a swarm of girls talking to all the men. Once of the girls standing in front of Mowry made him smile. Ooh, that smile, that smile. Tiffany said this in her head as Xiao said it out loud. They both started laughing at each other.

"I know because girl's be tryna get him alone, and corner his ass in the bathroom" Xiao laughed. Tiffany shook her head. She could understand because she herself wanted to corner him right now. Mowry was so busy talking to some girl that he didn't look up.

Tiffany followed Xiao around aimlessly for a while, Until they found out that the only party that was going on to night was hosted by OMEGA PHI PSI. You had to be formerly invited, a date to somebody, or they had to come and invite you.

Tiffany and Xiao had gotten none of that yet.

The frat house was off campus,and it was about forty minutes away from the college. Tiffany stared at her new phone wishing she could text Mowry. Damn her for not taking the time to remember his number...

When they found out nothing else was going on tonight they went back to their room.