Chapter Twelve.

Tiffany had picked up a habit because of Mowry. Mowry took a nice long drag on the weed he had just rolled before he handed it to Tiffany. Tiffany already felt real good as she took a slow pull on the blunt before handing it back. Even though she liked how it relaxed her, the only time she did it was with Mowry, and when she was out of school and not working.

Tiffany passed it back to Mowry, laying back on his floor. She watched the ceiling and started giggling out of no where. "You're fucking stupid Tiffany." Mowry smiled at her smoking the last little bit of the blunt before he put it up in the ashtray.

"You need to stop hanging out with me, you picking up on to much bad shit I do. I knew you was always good girl. You're easily influenced." Mowry teased her. Tiffany just giggled more. "Your voice sound's hella funny."

Mowry chuckled,"You heard me girl?" Mowry looked down at Tiffany. Tiffany shrugged,"Boy hush, I got a mind of my own. I've always been about school,grades, work, and pleasing other people. FUCK people." Tiffany said sucking her teeth. It was the weed making her talk. She knew good and damn well once she came down from her high she'd go back to pleasing everyone else.

Mowry smiled nodding,"I heard that."

Once winter break ended Mowry took the college test. He didn't receive the highest score, but it was high enough for the school to give him what they promised, and once that was all said and done he got rid of all of his 'clients', all but one, Bonita. Renee was her real name.

She wasn't his 'client' anymore. Mowry was just feeling some kind of way about her, but he'd deny it on the account of he had sat there and voluntarily watched her suck his brother's dick. His pride wouldn't let him step to her, but shit if he could, he would.

Jade was still tryna get with Mowry, but Mowry had honestly gotten passed that. He was just tryna be friends with her from now on and build that loyalty he had with her once before. She didn't want that though. She just wanted him back. Mowry would try to be a friend to her,and she would try to start a relationship with him.

She was doing it so much that Mowry had to go in face and tell her she was fucking up having any type of relationship she had with him. The trust, and faith he had in them once before was not there no more. She fucked that all the way up, and he couldn't see his self getting back with her. He told her to move the hell on, but Jade was clinging to him still.

All Jade really was doing was making Mowry distance himself from her. That shit was getting annoying.

If you don't want no relationship with somebody and they keep calling and followiug you, and you know that for you its done. That can seem like a fatal attraction if you think about it.

Jade was getting very obsessive.

Tiffany being closest to her could really tell that something was wrong, but she didn't think it was thar big of a deal yet. Tiffany hated to see her cry. When it was just her and Jade. Jade was herself. She acted like Jade, but when she was thinking about Mowry. Jade wasn't the Jade the Tiffany had known for the past four years.

Jade was suppose to be thoughtful, cool, calm and collect...

Tiffany would be hanging out with Jade, and Mowry would text her every blue moon asking how she was doing, and Jade would get really happy and show it to Tiffany and say maybe he wants me now and she would respond to him with something like.

Not good, I'm missing you, and Mowry would say I miss you too, but I'm just tryna be a good friend to you. Jade would get hysterical and Tiffany would watch her face contort into rage. She would start texting back saying.