Epilogue

{2 years later}]

Mowry graduated college with Tiffany kissing their son Anthony on his head in all Mowry's cap and gown pictures.

They didn't even know Tiffany had been pregnant.

Anthony was three months old,and he was born premature. Tiffany had carried Anthony and his brother twin Mowry for a short time, but Anthony's twin brother had the umbilical cord wrapped up around his fragile neck.

He didn't make it..

Tiffany cried for week and weeks...

Mowry hadn't even stay in the same major. He realized he had a thing for cutting hair so he went to barber school instead. Tiffany had successfully finished school three months before she was due.

Mowry married her when they re-united in his Senior year in the summer.

Mowry had used the scholarship money for barber school, and Tiffany was anxious to start working in her own business, when they both found out she was pregnant again, with twins, Again.

Tiffany had gained all the weight back that she had lost because she had, had Anthony.

But Mowry from day one.. He had always love her PhatA$$

Jade/Queenie is currently trying to rekindle her friendship that her and Tiffany once had.

Lonney is proposing to Hazel Tonight..

After Xiao and Tiffany graduated from Norfolk UNI together, but they had lost contact, and haven't spoken since.

And Marlon?

He still playing with the heart's of many females.

"BeautifulSoul"{Bsoul Williams}

------------

[November 29 2016]

Hope you enjoyed your free book! 

Go check out my two new books 

1) All is fair in love & war

2) Our Turn

You can also check out the sequels to this book

 "Phatass2" 

"P.h.a.t"

Stay Blessed! 

Bea