Chapter Eleven.

Winter break came quick, and as soon as it did, Jade told Tiffany that Nina and Terrell had broken up, but she didn't know why.

Mowry wasn't speaking to Jade, but Jade was still trying to get back with Mowry. It just so turned out that Jade hadn't even cheated on him. She had BEEN had gonorrhea. Jade even knew she had gonorrhea before Mowry even went to the Doctor.

Jade's gynecologist had mistaken the STD for a severe UTI, but when it seemed to go untreated the Doctor checked for something else, and the virus was found inside her body

Jade told Terrell's friend Keith to go get checked with the ease that she should have used to tell Mowry. Keith got tested, and he didn't have it. Jade had been carrying the disease for a long time, and she didn't even know it. She had no idea who she got it from. She had spread eagle for a couple of guys,and let them hit raw plenty of times before Mowry.

Jade really didn't wanna sit down with Mowry and tell him about her sexual tendencies, but she had to for his health's sake. Mowry thought Jade was sick, because she allowed not one guy to enter her raw but several guys to take her raw.

Depending on how long she had it she could have gave it to not only Mowry, but to multiple guys before him.

The only reason why Jade's virus went unnoticed was because the Doctor had prescribe her antibiotics for a UTI,and it was keeping her from growing weak. Although he gave her a strong antibiotics they still didn't help flush her system free of the STD.

Mowry was STD free and completely clean when he finished his meds.

It was real sad because Jade had never cheated on Mowry. She had stayed as faithful as she had vowed, but she had lied to him about a lot of things. She accused him of having it,and giving it to her. She accused him of cheating, and she'd accused him of lying.

She lied about her sex partners and she had told Mowry that the first time they fucked raw was her first time doing it without a condom, and Jade didn't even bother to tell Mowry she had knew before they had sex that day. To excuse herself for not telling him, she claimed she was scared and that she was falling in love with him and she didn't want him to leave.

The STD was mild in Mowry's case so he got rid of it effectively.

Jade on the other hand had the virus deep inside her body. Her Doctor had her taking three different pills. Although Gonorrhea was curable, for Jade it would take a little longer because it had been with her longer. While it took Mowry several weeks to have it leave his body. It would take Jade some months.

Mowry didn't even fuck around after their relationship had ended. He was talking to a lot of females, but he wouldn't touch em.

Mowry had formed a bond with Tiffany, but Tiffany had no idea . He didn't talk about his feelings much so Tiffany just stayed neutral with her's.

Terrell had gotten Tiffany's number from Jade during their winter break. Jade kept claiming he still liked her,and Nina was just a phase. Tiffany told Jade that, that was stupid, and if he liked her they would have been together months ago.

**

Tiffany's phone thumped against the table.

She was tutoring Mowry in math. The university Mowry was going to was going to test him in all subjects. He'd graduate in early February, and start attending the college when May came. They also offered him a full scholarship, and a money grant so he could stay down there till he graduate from business school If he passed all test's with a high score

"Terrell's asking if you wanna hang out tomorrow." Mowry had picked up Tiffany's phone as she was making flash cards for Mowry. Tiffany kissed her teeth taking her phone.