Chapter Twenty One

Tiffany didn't seem to notice that her attitude had taken a turn down hill. When Xiao tried to tell her to bring it down a notch. She waved her off. Mowry told her he didn't even know who she was anymore. Tiffany told him that because he was to busy spending time Tatiana, and he couldn't pay attention to her anyway to get to know who she was now.

She only seemed to realize her character change, when she tried to fight Mowry. She swore up, and down that if it wasn't Tatiana that he was cheating on her with, It was Nikki, and if it wasn't Nikki it had to be somebody.

Tiffany got a lucky punch that split Mowry's lip.

When it was all said and done Mowry was speechless. He couldn't believe she had just punched him. He just walked off and left her standing there. Tiffany's eyes widen when she realized what she had just done. She tried to chase after him, but Nico and Lonney told her to leave it, and to leave him alone.

They were getting tired of Mowry being stressed out and ALWAYS having to validate his feelings for her well being.

. Xiao told Tiffany that she was really trippin' and to fix herself before she tried to go running after Mowry. Tiffany wasn't sure how to fix it -- let alone know why she was acting out. She had never had acted this way before.

She didn't know what to do.

Although Mowry hadn't broken its off with her -- for four days straight he wouldn't look her way. Tiffany got tired of it, and finally broke down one day and called her Grandmother. She always seemed to know what was wrong.

Grandma was appalled when Tiffany told her that she had punched Mowry. She said that Mowry had called her the other day,and that they had a nice long talk, but he had just mentioned that he was really stressed out.

Tiffany went over the past couple months up until the point when her attitude changed. Tiffany was ashamed to say it, but she told Grandma that the moment everything seemed to shift was when she had sex with Mowry.

"Are you pregnant?"

"No."

"Are you sure?"

"I took Plan B."

"Did it work?"

"Obviously. My period came, and all that."

"I don't think it worked Tiffany. You can still have a period while pregnant. your mother did."

Tiffany sat back in thought, but it should have worked right? Why wouldn't it have worked? She had taken it once she had gotten the money. The packet said up to five day's, and she took it on the fifth day. So why couldn't it have worked? Tiffany's cell phone hit the floor when she realized her and Mowry had sex another time without protection another time after the 1st time.

Tiffany hung up on her Grandma after thanking her. She called her doctor who wouldn't be able to take her till next week. That wasn't good enough. She needed to know now.

Tiffany busted into her dorm room. "XIAO!" Xiao jumped up so high in her bed. "WHAT! You just scared the shit out of me!"

Tiffany couldn't help but laugh at that, "I'm sorry." Xiao sat up, "What though?". Tiffany sighed. "Is there an urgent care around here somewhere?" Xiao scrunched her eyebrow's together getting up to open her laptop."Why?"

Tiffany's eyes shifted to the right. "I just want to know." Xiao clicked open Google,"Tif, what's wrong?" Tiffany sat by Xiao. "I think I might be pregnant." Tiffany twiddled her thumbs nervously. Xiao shook her head. "I'm almost happy to hear that. I thought maybe you were insane. I am so glad we have somewhere to start at. My auntie acted worst than you though. Atleast you realized it. She didn't"