Chapter 13: An Unforgettable Night

After getting off the train, I was completely lost. My face expression definitely showed how lost I was. Justin turned to look at me and he shot a smile at me.
"Guess you don't know everything." He smirks.
"Well, you did pull me in the train without a notice. I didn't even get the chance to see what train we were getting on to." I respond.
Justin simply laughs.
"Relax. I know where we're going. And I'll be sure to take you back home safely and in time." He smiles at me.

We stayed in the train for about half an hour. When we finally reached our destination he grabbed my hand and ran out of the station.
I was taken by surprised, so I didn't even notice where we were. I also couldn't stop thinking about how he was holding my hand and also that kiss.

"We're here!" He spoke and I looked in front of me.
"The beach? Why...?" I ask.
"I noticed that something was going on when I saw you walking away from the school. I thought that going to the amusement park would distract you from your worries, and that bringing you to the beach would put you at ease and let you think over things."

He thought about this that deeply?

"Did you... really think of all of this...? How... how did you know?"
"Like, I said... I've also been through things, so I recognize the type of expressions you make. I really care about you a lot... and I just want to help you in any way I can." He responds.

Wow... I'm really... touched by all of this.

"Thank you, Justin. I'm really touched."

We both sat down in the sand, and we watched the sunset together. We stood quiet, but it wasn't awkward. It was really comfortable and nice. I felt relaxed and I really enjoyed the moment. The breeze was warm and I felt at ease.

I'm just really touched about how Justin thought to this point. Although he's a player, he's someone I can truly rely on. I think I actually came to like him. I never thought I could get this close to another guy that's not Brian.

As I was watching the sunset, I thought about everything. My identity, my home, my real family, about this planet and the other planet. About what to do with who I am, or about what to do with Brian. I thought about everything

After the sunset, it got chilly. I began to cross my arms. Justin got up and placed his jacket on me, then he helped me up.

"Let's get you home before it gets more late."
I nod in agreement and we head to the train station. When we got to the train station, something terrible happened.

"What?! We missed it!" Justin yells to the man in charge of the train tickets.
"I'm afraid you did." He responds.
"I thought you said you knew what you were doing." I spoke to Justin.
"Hehe." He laughs and shakes his hair.

"Great. We'll have to find a place to spend the night." I said while an old lady was passing by.
"You need a place to stay?" She asks and I turn to look at her.
"I have a room that I can let you borrow. But it's only one room. If you don't mind, you could sleep with your brother." She spoke.
"Oh. No... I'm not..." Justin began to explain he's not my brother but I shut his mouth with my hand.
"That's would be great! I don't mind sleeping with my brother. We're siblings after all!" I respond.

She lead the way, and I began to follow.

"What are you doing?" Justin whispered.
"We need a place to stay, and we don't have money to rent out a place. This is a one in a lifetime chance. If we don't get this place, then we'll be sleeping on the streets." I whisper back.
"But..." he began to responds.
"No 'but's. Just follow my lead." I interrupt him.

When we got there, the lady nicely showed us the room and told us where the basic needs were, like the toilet and stuff. She gave us a blanket for us to cover ourselves with, and clothes we could sleep with. She was really kind and sweet.

I went ahead and took a shower. After I was done, I changed into the clothes I was given and then headed back to the room. Justin did the same thing after I was done.

I was checking my phone and charged it. I'm glad that Justin always bring a charger with him. I sent a text to my mom, letting her know that was going to sleep over at a friend's house.

I don't want to get in trouble. She know I usually sleep at Kailey's, so she won't find it suspicious.

"Hey. You're still not sleeping?" Justin asked as he got though the door.
"Oh. I was just sending a text to my mom so she won't get worried or suspicious."

I put my phone down, and he puts the towel away.

"...."
"...."

Oh my gosh! Why didn't I think about the fact that we were gonna sleep together?! I feel extremely awkward, and overly conscious.

My face was red from blushing, and I could also see he was blushing as well.

I mean... I've slept with Brian before... what's so different about that?

Somehow, were both laying down, sharing the blanket, facing opposite directions.

This is completely different! Why... why... why... why... why?! I'm such an idiot!... but this is better than sleeping on the streets.

My heart kept beating fast, I think he was able to hear it. And no matter how hard I tried to sleep, I just couldn't.

I will never... forget this... night...

Eventually, I fell asleep without realizing.

________________________________

Hey guys! Hope you're liking the story!
If you do please help me out a bit by

VOTING and COMMENTING your thoughts! ^-^)/