Chapter 7: The Promise

*alarm*
I woke up to the sound of my alarm. It's already 6:45.

Ugh. I'm late for school.

I get up, change into some random clothes and prepare for school. I head downstairs to have breakfast.

"Good morning!" Mom spoke.
"Good morning. Michael is still not up?" I ask.
"I woke him up a minute ago. He's just changing. How did you sleep last night?"
"I had a crazy dream."
She looks at me.
"In my dream, you guys were telling me about how I was the daughter of some alien woman that was casted out from Neptune, which they called Serbian or something." I turned to look at Mom, and she looked surprised.
"It wasn't a dream, Luna." She replied.
I looked straight into her eyes.

It wasn't a dream? So that means it's all real? I really am an Alien?! I still can't grasp the situation correctly.

Michael comes down stairs. As soon as he walks into the kitchen, we both get quiet and close the topic we were talking about. After breakfast, I walked Michael to his school.

Once in my school, I walk into class and find Kailey and Jessica talking to Justin. I walk past them towards my desk.

"Good morning, Luna!" Justin spoke to me.
"Good morning!" Kailey and Jessica speak right after Justin.
"Good morning." I respond.
"So... how was yesterday?" Kailey asks.
"Exhausting." I respond.
"How come?" Jessica asks this time.
"I found out about a lot of things."
"What things?" Kailey asks while I'm getting my notebook out.
"About how I..." I stopped before saying anything else.

Crap! I was about to tell her about how I am an Alien. Gosh! I gotta be careful with what I say! Saying I'm an Alien feels so weird though...

"About how you... what?" Justin asks.
"About how I... was wrong about my mom."
"What do you mean?" Jessica asks.
"Well... after thinking about 'this and that' I came to the conclusion that I had been wrong about some things and judged my mom for those things."
"What are those things?" Jessica asks again.
"Well..." I was interrupted by the teacher that came in the classroom.

Classes went by real quick. I wasn't paying attention to them most of the time. It was lunch time and I didn't feel like eating lunch, so I walked to the back of the school.

There's a small garden that no one knows about behind the school. The reason I know about this garden is because it can be seen from a distance in the Primary school I went to, but it can only be seen at a certain spot in my old school.

I like going there just to have some free time for myself and to think about stuff. I lay down on the grass. There's a small slope that goes downward, so I can still see the sunset even if I'm laying down. The flowers are a few feet behind me. I look at the sky while a small memory popped in my head.

Flashback

"Where are we going?" I ask Brian while he's pulling me, running towards 'who knows where'.
"Trust me! You're gonna love this!" Brian said with a smile on his face.
We keep running for a little while until we reached an abandoned class. It was said that in this class lived a ghost who wanted to take revenge on all the kids that bullied her. The story says that she didn't remember their faces, so she would hurt any kid she could see in this classroom. Brian and me didn't believe in such a story.

"Why are we here?" I ask.

The Primary school is next to Hight School, except that it's separated by a few more business building. Who know why people decided to place those building there. Behind the schools and buildings is an open field that made the sunset even more beautiful.