'What's wrong with this chick?' Is she not even going to attempt to have a conversation with me? She's just sitting there talking to Jungkookie.' Yet, he's the same one who was hoping that you wouldn't talk to him.

As discretely as he could, Taehyung started to review your entire profile without getting caught staring. 'I'm not going to lie, she's actually really pretty. It doesn't seem like she has a hundred layers of make-up on either. It looks natural on her. Then again, that's the power of make-up.'

Before he was caught up in a misunderstanding, Taehyung made sure to look off again; though that didn't last for too long. His eyes were soon drawn right back to you. Out of the many types he's slept with, you definitely seemed like one who would show their true colors in bed.

Finally, when the server girl came back, she placed the items on the table and left the rest up to you all. While waiting for the meat to cook on the grill, instead of looking off to other people, Taehyung found his eyes slowly wandering off to you, who was stuffing your cheeks and filling your belly like no tomorrow.

But when you felt a pair of eyes on you, you looked up, yet saw no one staring. Sumin was daydreaming, probably about her date, while Taehyung was watching the other people in the restaurant. Since no one was looking, you continued to eat.

Knowing he shouldn't, because of that really close call, Taehyung decided that he would steal yet another glance, but this time with something to say. "How come you're not drinking any alcohol?"

When you looked up, you were confused as to why Taehyung was staring at you, at least that's what you thought. 'Is he really looking at me? No way, he must be looking at someone else.' '

When you looked back, to see if any girls were looking over to your table, you were surprised to find no one doing so. 'No way.' When your head snapped back in place, you found him still staring. Your eyes went wide, and your mind started running. 'Is he really talking to me? Right here? Right now?' Then again, you were the only one who was drinking water.

You definitely did come to try and get to know him better, but it's still shocking to see that he was the one to initiate a conversation with regular ol' you. Taehyung was just one out of the 7 boys that many girls wanted to date. Just becoming close to him, or any of them for that matter, would be a dream.

"I'm talking to you."

Your heart started to flutter, and your cheeks started to warm up. It was official. Kim Taehyung was talking to you. How could you not become even the slightest bit flustered, knowing the fact that a pair of charming dark eyes, was staring back at you? If he wanted to, he could bewitch anyone with those things.

"Are you going to answer my question or just keep staring at me?"

"Oh, no," you shook your head, with a slightly nervous laugh. "I'm not a drinker."

"Why not?"

Your eyes were nearly bulging right out of your head. 'He's still talking to me? Is this a dream or what?'

"I--I have a very low tolerance for it. Alcohol, I mean." Being that you couldn't handle the intensity of his stare, you slowly looked off someplace else.

"Hm," you heard him respond. At least he knew how to hum differently.

"So, you guys ready to go to karaoke later after this?"

"Yeah, I am," you turned to him with a smile.

"I'm not." Taehyung bluntly answered. "As a matter of fact, I'm going to get going." He took up his jacket and stood up for the last time. "Thanks for the meal." He reached into his back pocket and pulled out his wallet. He pulled out a 20 and placed it down on the table. "For my share of the bill." He closed up his wallet and placed it back in his back pocket.

"Hyung, you're going to leave already?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah, I'm stuffed. Plus, I'm getting tired."

"Alright, see you then," Jimin waved. Jimin was too busy flirting with the girl beside him, to really look over to him.

"Uh, bye Sunbae." Once again you were unable to look him in the eyes.

"Bye-bye, oppa! See you this weekend for our date," Sumin waved to him.

"Yeah, bye," Taehyung said not another word and left the restaurant.