"Mm," he hummed before shoving more meat and rice into his mouth.

When you snuck a glance up at Taehyung, he had a blank look on his face as he hummed a response to her. From the looks of it, he seemed to be more focused on the food rather than Sumin. You had hoped for her not to get discouraged from his seemingly uninterested attitude.

As time passed on, the meat and everything else was soon gone. It was just about time to order another set of meat, lettuce, rice, a new bottle of soju and a few other things. So, Jungkook called over a server and had her bring them a fresh order of what they needed.

"Um, excuse me?" you stopped the waitress before she could walk away. "May I have a glass of water?"

"Sure thing," she said.

"Thank you."

"So, oppa," Sumin began to strike up another conversation at him, "I heard that you like to go skateboarding."

"Mm," his eyes were glued to the empty grill with a blank expression.

At this point, you were beginning to think that this guy didn't know any other sound aside from that one. Although, you would never have thought that he would be the type to go skateboarding. Then again, everyone does have an unexpected hobby.

"I've never ridden one before. They must be fun, huh?"

"Mhm."

Sumin then looked up, locking eyes towards you. You had the feeling that she was going to do what she had planned on doing for a few days now; ask Taehyung out on a date. With a nod, a smile, and a brief fist for cheering, you let her know that you were rooting for her.

"Um, I was thinking that maybe we could get together this weekend and you could teach me how?"

As Taehyung finally stopped shoving food into his mouth, he turned towards her, causing you and her both to hold your breaths.

"Sure, why not," he replied.

Your eyes widened up. 'He said, 'yes'!' Sumin had been wanting to ask him for days, and finally ended up with the answer she hoped for. Although it was a bittersweet feeling, you felt happy for her nevertheless.

The ends of her lips curled up right afterward. "I can't wait until the weekend then!" she grinned.

When Taehyung glanced up in Jimin's direction, he saw a shocked look on his face, causing him to smirk.

Since everyone was still waiting on the food, Taehyung started glancing around at the other people in the restaurant. Eventually, he got tired of looking at them and realized that he had yet to fully check out the new girl. His eyes wandered over towards your direction so that he could sneak a glance. To his surprise, and slight annoyance, he found you laughing and carrying on with Jungkook.