How He Acted Around You In Elementary School

Antoine Griezmann: his mom packed him extras of everything, so whenever you need a pencil or that blue crayon you lost, Anto has your back. He's over prepared most of the time, the only reason he doesn't give you the whole box if crayons is because it's gives him a reason to talk to you.

Robert Lewandowski: Robert is always the kid who has all the new toys, new clothes, and basically everything that's "Seen on Tv" You've never seen him wear the same outfit, and he always buys the class Christmas gifts, since his mom is head of the PTA. He's really really kind actually, and somehow at the class parties you always end up with extra in your goodie bag....

Lionel Messi: Leo is pretty much a teachers pet. He's always the first to hand in his activity worksheets, yet last to finish a craft because he's so obsessed with making it perfect. He's the first to blurt out the answer as well without raising his hand. But since you hand out with Leo often he's actual a chill kid.

Cristiano Ronaldo: His mom signed him up for every sport imaginable, he usually thinks he's better than everyone but doesn't mind adding you in his gym class squad.

Neymar jr: Neymar is always forgetting his homework, despite writing it in his agenda pad a million times, along with many notes home, he's still scrambles to get his work done. And since you sit at his table, you are his go to person for work. You have a little crush on Neymar so it's not a problem, plus, if you every need anything besides homework, he's got you covered

Erik durm: During snack time, crowds hoard him for the snacks he carries. He always will share and has the best snacks instead of the healthy fruits and vegetables that the kids usually brings, but he always gives you extra cause you're nice to him about it.

Gerard pique: Gerard constantly forgets his money for lunch, mostly because he's too busy rushing to the bus stop do meet with you, since it's what he looks forward to that every morning and it's the only thing that gets him up. He always ask you, and the next day he'll pay you back since you're always on his mind.

Olivier Giroud: Honestly, Olivier has a rep of eating glue in his past time. You spend your time slapping the bottle away from him. He's the type of kid who when the teacher says "Don't eat that" during the science experiment after lot of children touched the material... He would eat it. Probably as an excuse for you and a parent to bring him his work he missed.

Oscar Emboaba- Oscar is definitely a snitch. If you're out of dress code or at the wrong craft station when the teacher counted off the students. You often mock each other, but everyone knows you kind of have a "thing" for each other

Julian Draxler: Julian slays pretty much everything except academics most times. He tries really hard but he's so focused on drooling over you that he can't pay attention to math. He's incredible at art and gym, which you hang out with him the most.

Sergi Roberto: Sergi isn't very discreet about his crush on you, he's the first to partner up with you, the first at the lunch table, and the first to play outside with you. But you were convinced that boys had cooties so even when he attempted to give you a hug, you squealed. But years later, you accepted his request to be his girlfriend.

A/N:
This one was fun to write! This is dedicated to XxLazyNinjaxX For inspiring me to write this! This preference rehashed alllllll my younger memories and I was so shook omf. Also, follow my squad babes Kara_Lewandowska , BeyHiveForLife , fthiss , and hi_dee !