Meeting The Parents

Antoine Griezmann: Antoine was a nervous wreck when it came down to meeting your parents. It didn't matter how many times he came over to your parents house, he just wanted nothing more to crawl up in the corner and cry. You had to force him to talk at dinner which didn't really give your parents a good impression. Once he got a bit more comfortable, after dinner he helped your mom clean up which she appreciated very much. Your mom understands his heart is in the right place.

Robert Lewandowski: Robert loves you a lot. No no, not "a lot" like so much that he can't express it in words just like an insane amount of love. He comes off as a manly guy but in reality, the softest place in his heart is For you. He had no problem meeting your parents and it felt totally natural to talk about you.

Lionel Messi: To be completely honest Leo was awkward. He wasn't nervous at all he's just an awkward guy. It didn't help at all that your dad was much taller then him and it made Leo feel like he was a little boy. Leo just looked uncomfortable and was completely stiff and tense during dinner. Your mom thought it was adorable though.

Cristiano Ronaldo: When Cristiano and  you first got together he said he didn't really do the whole "parents thing" after lots of convincing Cristiano and you had went to your parents house. He's normally a pretty confident person but he seemed to be mildly nervous. You thought it was cute but he said he just couldn't appreciate your parents enough for raising such a beautiful woman.

Neymar jr: Neymar was a complete kiss ass. He brought your mom and enormous bouquet of flowers. This made your dad very suspicious. He suspected that he was trying To cover something up. During dinner your dad questioned him and Neymar had all the right answers. Other then that the visit went perfectly.

Erik durm: Your parents were in love with Erik. They loved the way he presented himself and how smart he was. The only thing they grew weary about was his job. They didn't think playing football was the most stable job. But other than that they loved him a whole lot.

Gerard pique: your visit with Gerard surprised even you. He greeted both of your parents when he walked through door and sat them down all together immediately, even before dinner. He made small talk with them as you got water from the kitchen. When you sat down you started drinking and then he said "Well, I'd like to marry your daughter" you immediately started choking and looked at him with wide eyes and a grin. Your parents had a different reaction of "we'll see"