|Oscar Dos Santos Emboaba|

Crush

Untouchable

That could possibly be the word to describe (Y/F/N) (Y/L/N), to me of course.

She was an angel, with her comely soft features, and her smile, it could make anyone swoon over her. I couldn't have her, she couldn't be mine, therefore, untouchable.

I hadn't really said anything to her. She was quite quiet most of the time, in fact. Sometimes she'd crack a couple jokes silently, no one would hear her, but I would still smile to myself. They weren't meant to be heard, it was just for her satisfaction. And I really enjoyed that part of her.

She never really noticed me to be honest, I mean, sure I've made eye contact a few times but I didn't talk to her in class. And it always happened that we would never end up in group projects together. So there was one question that lingered above me for the longest time

Why am I so infatuated with someone I cannot call my own?

And that was exactly it. Although we barely knew each other, I was fascinated with a perfect angel in all of my classes. I was so curious and obsessed with her, she was amazingly talented. I love watching her in art class, moving the brushes rapidly, as little specs of purple and blue water color paints splattered on the table. But it never got on her at all by chance.

I would sometimes glare at her and her friends. She hadn't had "Real friends" I supposed. Just some good people to give her company. Sometimes she wanted to be alone, to enjoy some good music and to just think. And they respected that, and sometimes they'd do the same thing.

I knew this because every time at lunch, he's see her give some of her friends hugs, and then walk off to the small school garden to sit under the big maple tree. She'd put in her headphones and each lunch. On occasion, she would would sketch a bit, or maybe even do some homework too.

Sometimes I see her at my games, giggling and blushing with her friends, probably about our captain Eden, but some part of me hopes she likes me, even though we haven't really said anything to each other.

And even some days, I do everything except beg for her attention. I'll either give her a bump in the hallway, soft enough not to hurt her, but enough for her to pay attention to me at least. Or maybe I'll knock down the spare pencil down on the corner of her desk, just to pick it up and give her a slight smile.

But other days I'll leave her be, and watch Eden Hazard try to flirt with her, knowing that I like her, as he encouraged me to speak to her, before she was proclaimed his. She would just nervously push a strand out of her ear as she shook her head.

And if I wasn't mistaken one time, when he did this, she actually glared at me, as if to say

"He's crazy isn't he? We all know I like you"

But like I said, it was most definitely a dumb mistake I made.

And the strangest part was, I often daydreamed that we'd be together one day, or that we were already together. How I see her in the school bleachers, wearing my jersey, or the endless study dates we would have, even though she was much smarter than I'd ever be.

Oh, if she was mine, I'd treat her like a princess

Sometimes I'd even ask my mom what she thought of the whole thing, as embarrassing as it was, but the advice didn't do much for me, I wanted her to say

"Go after her, you won't regret it"

But she didn't

She said "if she hasn't noticed you all this time, she isn't gonna start, you're young Hun, it isn't your time to find a wife or girlfriend right now, focus on your studies. Maybe when you're older"

I didn't care what she said, because my heart was going to burst if I didn't tell her what I wanted to tell her.

So one day, I gripped onto the straps of my backpack, strolled over to the maple tree that was lacking leaves from the fall weather as she sat underneath it, sketching away and I asked her

"Hey, I know you don't know me that much but, I was hoping you'd go to my game tonight maybe?"

And she returned a smile "Don't worry, I was already planning to, I wouldn't miss any of your games for the world"

And today, we got married, right under the maple tree, that still stood there, even after all those years out of school

A/N:
Hope you enjoyed! I quite liked writing this, and I hope you liked it too! Please go follow Kara_Lewandowska , BeyHiveForLife , and laura4ramos because they're amazing darlings with some kickass books!