Awkward Moments Together

Antoine Griezmann: He walked in on you half naked with only a towel after a shower. He was very embarrassed but you thought it was funny. He must've been Red for a week.

Robert Lewandowski: You were fooling around and were being an idiot when you tripped and fell directly on him. He thought it was adorable but you were blushing pretty bad.

Lionel Messi: You went on the Late Late show the James Corden together... It was planned before you two broke up. That's okay though because afterwards you made up and got back together 😉

Cristiano Ronaldo: You were getting ready together and he wasn't paying attention and he grabbed your perfume and sprayed it everywhere. You thought it was hysterical but he didn't because he went to the event smelling like a Victoria's secrets store.

Neymar jr: The two of you were playing just dance and you both got hella into it. You spun around and his arm punched you in the boob while you kicked him in his nuts.

Erik durm: You broke one of his trophies and tried to hide it in the weirdest ways. You laid in front of it through 2 movie marathons. It was a tough job but you covered it up well

Gerard pique: You and your friends were talking about how hot and amazing he was and you were going into great detail as he was listening from the stair case. You never realized he came home from practice through the back door.

A/N
Which was your favorite awkward moment? This was a fun one to write 😂 Tell me what you think in he comments below.