Five facts challenge

gtfotrin had tagged me so here it goes... 😹

1. As some people already know, I love makeup and it's the best hing to ever happen to me. I've always wanted to apply to work at MAC or a makeup counter but I'm too scared to 😹 they intimidate me a whole lot!

2. I love to wear rings and jewelry and when I was younger, for my birthday, my grandma had bought my a sapphire ring and I have worn it ever since along with another ring and two string bracelets everyday. (I even got in trouble in gym a bunch a times cause your not allowed to wear jewelry so I cover my rings with band aids 😹)

3. A couple years ago, I had dyed my hair a different color every week. It was just a few strips, I didn't do my whole head but it was fun to do at the time 😹 I don't do that anymore 😹 it was such a dumb idea.

4. I am a complete animal lover and I have a few pets. I have a Guinea pig, a gerbil, lots of fish and koi too, and 3 birds.

5. I love video games. And "love" is an understatement because they're my life.  My mom got me hooked on them as a kid and my sister taught me how to play and I've loved them ever since.
Video games also started my obsession with marvel and DC comics

So that's it! I'm sorry if I'm boring 😹 is like to tag Kara_Lawrence and BeyHiveForLife (I know you don't have any books but maybe you can comment somewhere and do the tag? Idk) and go follow all these lovely ladies including gtfotrin too.