His reaction to finding out you're pregnant

Antoine Griezmann: When you tell him that you're pregnant, Antoine starts to cry and I between crying he says "I'm so excited."

Robert Lewandowski: Robert really didn't know what to say, he was completely speechless and so happy he kind of just started laughing and crying and then he shook you and then pulled you into a hug. You didn't really know what it all meant, at first you thought he was mad when you told him, but when you asked he said he,"Couldn't be happier."

Lionel Messi: Leo said "Great I'm so excited!" Stood there for a minute and said "this is actually going to be time consuming."

Cristiano Ronaldo: Cristiano took you completely by surprise when he was more than happy.  He's always talked about kids which you thought was bizarre but when you found out you were pregnant, you didn't have to worry about Cristiano leaving you or, just being angry. He's wanted this for a while

Neymar jr: Neymar took you by surprise when he said "oh god, crap!" Then you asked "what?" In which he replied "How did- I mean I'm happy." You offered to explain the birds and the bees but he politely declined. Deep down you knew Ney was happy but he was shocked and scared for right now.

Erik durm: Erik and you weren't planning to have kids but both kind wanted them. It was one of things where you'd try once and if you were lucky enough to have them, you'd try to be the best parents you can. So when you told Erik, who was standing, he immediately sat down and said this was a miracle.

Gerard pique: At first Gerard did this really weird laugh and you asked him what was wrong "Well I play soccer, right?" You shook your head slowly not knowing where this was going and then he said "You're gonna be a mom. you will literally be a soccer mom" he burst out laughing at his terrible joke and so did you then you realized, he's already started with the dad jokes, he'll be great at this father thing.

A/N: HI GUYS! Another great request from Kara_Lawrence she also finished her first fan fiction which was amazing so, go check it out! And soon she'll be writing another one which is about a goalkeeper... AND THEN ANOTHER ONE ABOUT ANTOINE AND I?! WTF HOW COOL IS THAT?! If at all possible, go follow this sweet girl and vote on her stories. Love Y'all and Thank you! 🙌😊