Chapter 3: Belmarsh

At HM Prison Belmarsh, the prisoners are getting ready for their meals. The prison holds everyone from psychotic rapists to dangerous terrorists. As the prisoners received their food, they very strangely started to whistle. The guards found this unusual, as most of the time, the prisoners are either yelling or attacking each other. Even the prison chefs couldn't bare to notice the unusual behavior of the prisoners. Some of the prisoners were snapping their fingers to the whistling tunes. The prison guards talk among themselves about the unusual situation. Meanwhile, outside of the prison, four black armored trucks arrive at the prison. Over a dozen armored men exit with automatics and light machine guns per truck. They set up in front of the prison's main entrance. One of the guards on the roof takes out a loudspeaker.

"Whoever you are, turn back, or we will call-" the guard couldn't finish due to being shot by one of the armed men. They open fire into the entrance of the prison. Inside of the entrance, dozens of guards, workers, and visitors are gunned down in the mayhem. The supposed leader of the squad moves towards the entrance. An injured, but still standing, guard exits the building with a shotgun and prepares to fire at the leader, only to be shot by him. Back in the prison, the guards are alerted of the chaos and proceed to heading towards the entrance to stop the raid. The dozen or so of guards that remain arrive to the cafeteria and proceed to lead the prisoners away from danger. However, one of the prisoners takes out a plastic knife and slits one of the guards' neck. A few other, and much bigger, prisoners attack the guards, pushing their guns away or taking them off of the guards to use against them. Meanwhile, an Austrian man remained seated and enjoying his meal during the massacre, humming the same tune as the other prisoners. Back to the raid, the guards are getting slaughtered by the invading squad. One of them grabs a guard and punches him real hard in the face. On the unconscious guard's face, the SPECTRE logo was embedded where he was punched. The squad continues to open fire at prison workers, chefs, guards, and anyone else who is not a prisoner. They edge closer to the cafeteria where most of the prisoners are, but a small group of armored guards arrives with automatics, and a shootout ensues. Despite being armed with powerful weapons, the squad manages to down the unfortunate small group of guards, due to their high-powered heavy machine guns. The leader enters the cafeteria, followed by the squad.

"Welcome, gentlemen," the Austrian man spoke. He got up and turned around to show himself as Ernst Stavro Blofeld, the leader of SPECTRE, formerly known as Franz Oberhauser. "It's about time I got out of here." Blofeld directed the leader of the squad towards the exit of the cafeteria, and they make their way to the exit of the prison.

"There was a complication getting the team together," the leader responded.

"Oh, I'm sure there was. It's not surprising at all that MI6 is chasing after ghosts," Blofeld said as he walked with the leader towards the entrance. "Oh, make sure our strongest prisoners are armed and very dangerous. I think I remember the armory being on the immediate left." The leader has a few of his men take the biggest convicts to the armory.

"We may have a potential problem I'd like to discuss in the car, but we need to hurry," The leader informs Blofeld. However, it's too late, as several of the British Army soldiers surround the prison.

"You are surrounded, there is no way out." The leader signals Blofeld to take cover behind a truck.

"Open fire," the leader announces calmly. The squad starts to fire at the soldiers, as the soldiers fire back. Bullets are flying back and forth, as Blofeld watches in enjoyment. "Use explosives!" Right on the leader's command, the squad uses their grenade launchers to destroy opposing vehicles. It seems as though the opposing soldiers are all dead. However, a soldier is struggling to crawl away, as he is bleeding on the pavement. Blofeld is given a handgun by the leader. He walks up to the crawling soldier.

"Please, don't kill me. I have a family. A wife, two kids. My mother is sick, she needs me. Please, don't shoot." Blofeld looks at the man bleeding on the floor.

"You are a man of honor. You are also a part of a people who like to torture their prisoners, make them bleed. You and your army friends enjoy that, don't you?" Blofeld laughs. "What makes you think I should spare someone like you? That's - what do you people call it? - rubbish." He shoots the soldier, point-blank.

"Sir, your transport has arrived, right on time," the leader informs Blofeld. Blofeld spots the black car.

"Yes, right on time. Why don't you join me, hm?" Blofeld asks the leader. The leader nods in agreement, and gets into the black car. They drive off.

"Sir, there is something on the news you may be interested in," the leader informs Blofeld.

"What may that be?" Blofeld responded in annoyance.

"Jason Bourne is alive," the leader answers back. He gives Blofeld a tablet with a news article on Jason Bourne's arrival to London. Blofeld has a big smile on his face.

"Well, well, Mr. Bourne, we have much to discuss, don't we?" Blofeld says to himself. He lets out a sinister chuckle, as his scar bleeds.