Chapter 5: Let the Games Begin

Start from the beginning

With that I left. Going to Gabriel, Scar really. I agree with Kimmy. I now know she is going to play hardball. Well missy two can play that game. Time for me to bring my A-game. If Scarlette wasn’t going to hold back neither would I. Now I had to think, which I really didn’t like doing, how could I give Scarlette hell? I could cut up all her credit cards? No to subtle, she’ll just get new ones. Burn her clothes? Again she’ll just get some new clothes. Why is it so easy for her to upset me, but hard for me to upset her?

Oh my gosh!! Why didn’t I think of it before?! It’s so obvious!! First things first, I have to go to the main 3. I can’t believe I’m going to them, but I have no choice. Scar, you made us do this. It wasn’t long ago that Scar and I agreed that we would never get involved with them EVER!! We also agreed that going after each other’s enemy wasn’t good either. Well mostly because we always had the same enemies, but oh well. Hey, war is war. I don’t think I have the guts to do it. Saphire this is war we are talking about. Remember you said that this was going to go down in history and that you will not be the loser. True, but I don’t like hurting people. Ok Saphire I know we rarely do this, but I think we should trade places for now. Umm I’m not sure about this Kimmy. Fine then lose. The worst case scenario in all of this is that we switch back. You know you hold all the power anyways. Ok find let’s do this.

A/N: Just so no one gets confused right now it’s Kimmy. She took over.

Goodbye Saphire and hello Kimmy. It feels nice to be out again. How far are we actually going to take it this time Kimmy?  Only far enough to win now will you let me work; I can’t concentrate with you interrupting my train of thought. Ha the irony of it all, and now you know how I feel. By the way we were heading to the main 3, remember? Oh yeah, I knew that.

Now the main 3 of the school was exactly that the Main 3. It had Emily: The slut. She was dating Joshua he was the quarterback of the football team. When she wasn’t sleeping with him she was sleeping with whoever else she could get her hands on. Yeah I must admit she’s living the good life. Well hopefully she could continue that way without catching a disease. Then that would suck for her. Then there is Jessica: The bitch. She was dating Daniel the captain of the basketball team. Now Jessica may appear nice, but it’s all a part of her act. She draws you in making you believe your friends. Then she becomes a total bitch and embarrasses you publicly making sure your reputation is trashed for life. Lastly there is Brittany: The hooker. She doesn’t really date anyone in particular. She just goes with every and anyone. All she really wants is to use them for her own benefits. Brittany has a person for any and every situation. If she didn’t do her homework, she has a guy for that. If she wanted something and couldn’t get it she has a guy for that. If she wanted something and couldn’t get it she has a guy for that. If she got in trouble with the cops (which happens almost every day) she has a guy to get her out of it.

They were only part of my plan though. So as I was making my way to their dorm I saw Scarlette and Gabriel again. What were they stalkers now? I wouldn’t put it past either of them. Scar’s probably walking around with him hoping to run into me. Oh the surprise she’ll get when “Saphire” stands up to her ass. What is she doing anyways I haven’t heard from her in a while. Looking into my head I see her and she’s watching a movie with popcorn. Having fun up there. Yeah I’ve decided to leave this up to you. So good luck Kimmy. Just then I heard Scar and Gay-briel laughing mad loud. I ignored them this wasn’t the time to confront them. Not yet anyways.

As I reached their door I hesitated, checking one last time to see if Saphire wanted to interject. Surprisingly she didn’t she just continued watching her movie intently.  Did it really come to this? Yes it did. Scar was the one who started this by hooking up with Gabriel. I’m not sure why I cared so much though. Maybe it was because I didn’t want him to hurt Scar. But then again she can take care of herself. Well at least most of the time. Other times Saphie has to step in and put her self-defense lessons to good use. If all else fail we still have that to fall back on.

Finally, I raised my hand to knock on the door. I was about to just walk away because it didn’t seem like anyone was there when Emily opened the door. It wasn’t long before the others were standing behind her.

“Yes,” Jessica asked nicely. Suddenly I remembered why I came here, what had happened that resulted in me coming here.

Finding my voice I answered, “I need to get revenge,” saying the last word so evilly. I can’t believe that Saphire was really allowing me to do this.

A smile came across their faces. “Well then come in,” Emily hissed wickedly. I felt as if I was entering the pits of hell, well not really I’m just trying to be dramatic. I cold shiver ran down my spine as I stepped in. See what I did there; I bet you think I’m serious. Acting (Sing-Song voice). Their room wasn’t so bad it sort of looked like my side of me and Scar’s room.

“Now tell us exactly what you want,” Brittany said smiling. Now that I entered their room I feel more confident in taking over this mission.

“Alright,” I began, “I need Brittany how to smart talk my way out of any situation and have snappy comebacks to anything.”  I’m good at this yes, but Brittany is a genius. She should pursue a law degree. Seriously she once smart talked her way out of a major 5 page report.

“That can be managed just tell me whoever you’re going up against and I’ll help,” she said still smiling wickedly.

 “I’m going up against Scarlette,” I answered back.

“I taught she was your best friend, but whatever it can be managed,” she said nodding.

“Then I’m going to need Jessica, I continued, to teach me how to go from a nice girl to a total bitch in a heartbeat.” With that a wide Grinch-like smile came across her face.

She then walked closer to me and said, “If you are willing to learn then I’ll teach you.”

“Well I can learn anything as long as I have a great teacher. Are you up to the challenge,” I asked sarcastically trying to sound bitchy.

“Well, you’ve got some potential.” Jessica said. I threw her a proud smile then continued.

“Lastly, I’m going to need Emily to give me a makeover.” When I said these words the girl almost exploded with joy. “Make me look however you want. My look is completely in your hands.”  I asked her for this because the girl had some serious style. Even the dean watches her like he’s in love. I hope for his sake that he’s not; I’ve met his wife and she is as crazy as they get.

“Oh my gosh seriously!! I always dreamed of giving you a makeover!! Okay do you want a total or partial? Just tell me I hope it’s total I already have something in mind,” Emily screamed.

 “Make it a total like I said I want revenge.”

As I walked deeper into the room I felt myself becoming more and more like one of them. There definitely wasn’t any turning back now. As the “training” began I lost myself. The only thing in my head was ‘Let the games begin Scar, let the games begin’ it was repeating over and over again. Again Saphire is still watching her movie. I wonder which one? Oh yeah but again let the games begin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone I hope you liked it. Yet another chapter from yours truly. Hope you guys enjoyed it and continue to read my story!!! XD

<Vote and comment; let me know what you think>