Glad to have din back

Ok so just wanted to say thanks for reading my book.... And warning: there would be some steamy scenes along the way and strong language, and also, if u don't like such scenes do not read for your own good.
Thanks and enjoy.

*********
*its always good to start with a bright head*

Song of the chapter=Sabrina Carpenter-seamless

%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Okay so you know that moment when you don't see your best friend for so long and you just feel like... The moment you set your eyes on her u will hug and fucking squeeze the fucking life out of her... Well that's what's happening to me now.
As i walk through the Hall way scattered with happy teens squealing.. And some screaming...wow the excitement is contagious , can't blame them,  and so am i. I try to push past some kids... While turning left and right trying to spot din...

She's like my best friend of all time... We've been inseparable since third grade,  yep we go that far back... And since the Christmas and New Year holiday is finished and school is back on,
I cant wait to see din who travelled to Paris to see her dad. She just got back yesterday and i couldn't just wait to see her.

"Hey there bestie! " i hear someone call out towards me i spin around to see her with her brown hair like mine,  {but mine is thicker and darker }, and it flowed down on her shoulder perfectly... her pink lips formed in the mind blowing smile she always gave out..... She wore the perfect dress for a fist day at school... Since she was din... She loves clothes and most times i think she loves them more than she does to me.. Or even herself.

Its like she was the twin sister to Bailey Madison... And most times i just tease her by calling her "Bailey" which she always answered by giving me her widest grin and believe you- me , you don't wanna miss em smile...

I quickly sprint towards her and as promised give her the tightest hug she could ever receive in her life... I hugged her so much she let out a cough and i immediately break the hug and moved back a little to give her air... "I missed you so much" i squealed whilst giving her another hug but not a tight one this time,  "i missed u too" she said while hugging me back.

It's like we haven't seen each other in a decade.. And i won't be able to survive that.. "It's like its been years we saw each other" as if reading my mind she spoke. " I know right " i squealed again... I think am becoming a cheerleader, someone help.  " We have a lot to catch up on " i added "true! " she answered..

We walked down the halls to our class... Something you should know,  we have almost all our classes together,  except geography, history and music... Which i hate that we don't, but still i make the best out of the times we spend together.

         ¶¶¶¶¶¶

"Paris is awesome every season.. Especially Christmas " din said whilst trying to open her lunch"tel me about it" i speak with my mouth full, from the bite i took out of my burger. I have been to Paris twice once on Christmas and the other for thanksgiving with my uncle Shawn and his family.... My whole family was there.. Grandpa and mama.... That was my best Thanksgiving ever... And since then i haven't gone to Paris.

"I literally went shopping every week... The clothes there are 'Chic'" din says and using the French accent on Chic.... I laugh at her pronunciation of chic and she chuckles before she continues her story.
She tells me of how she drank different coffee's and didn't even get to pick her favorite before living Paris... And how most shoppings she met pretty boys, and she met this one that almost caught her drooling over him.... I laugh at how vulnerable she sounded.... You think you know someone but they end doing the complete opposite.

Because din hardly drool over guys except one guy actually,  and now she goes to Paris and is almost caught drooling over a guy, by the guy she is drooling over, woah i think that's a lot of drooling don't you think. Haha...
"Oh din, my precious din" is all i could say between my laughs.... Mehn did this girl just spend her holiday catching guys.

And when i think the guy talks are over she drops the bomb, "O. M. G you went on a date with one? " i ask with all my excitement "And you guys kissed...,? On your first date....? This Caleb guy should be thankful"din hardly notices guys, and now she goes to Paris and goes on a date with one of em.... Not only that they #kissed.. Woah this is too much "this is officially your best holiday ever! " i speak in my loudest whisper,

don't want the gossips to hear or that will headline the school newspaper tomorrow and we don't want that happening.... Come to think of it, why are they allowed to publish irrelevant news and gossips in the school newspaper isn't it suppose to be school related things like 'what's in the cafeteria today ' right?....  Well that's not how its done here in Collins high.

I take a look at my watch and see we have only 5 minutes before the bell rings for next  class... So we quickly grab our leftover lunch and toss it to the waste bin close by, we hurry to our lockers and then to our various classes it music so we don't  have it together.

      ¶¶¶¶¶¶

After school we walk to the parking lot and bid our selves good bye but not without a plan for the weekend.

🎀🎀🎀
Okay lovelies how do you like this chapter. 
First chapter an both nervous and excited
Comment and vote.
Till my next update chaw...

Diane😘

My Passion For The Bad Boy (Our Dirty Love)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें