"Why am I down here again?" I ask while standing up.

"Well the guys and I decided since you came up with the idea you could hang out with us too." Oliver says.

"Do I have a choice in this?" I ask and they all smirk and shake their heads. I sigh and plop down on the couch where Benny comes next to me. "Fine what are we watching first?"

The boys all come over and claim their spots on the couch. We start by watching 'Just Go with It'. Around halfway through the movie it starts raining outside.

        "I'm gonna go get some blankets" I whisper to Oliver and go upstairs to grab some. While I was grabbing them I got a text. I pulled my phone out and saw it was a text from Bradley.

Bradley: I got you a fight in a hour so hurry up and get here.

Well that was short notice but whatever. I walk back downstairs and hand them all blankets. "Guys I'm leaving I'll be back for dinner." I tell them

They all give me confused looks ,"Where are you going?" Benny asks.

           "I just have to go do something I'll be back before dinner." I say and kiss his forehead. I walk out but they all still have confused looks on their faces. I walk to my room and dress in the normal black leggings and black sports bra. I put a windbreaker jacket over top because of the storm and grab my tennis shoes.

When I get to the bottom of the stairs I sit on the last step and put on my shoes. I hear the boy's footsteps coming so I look up and see everyone but Benny in front of me.

        "What do you guys want for dinner, I'm stopping on the way home?" I ask.

        "Chinese is fine, but are you sure you want to drive, it's pouring outside." Oliver asks with a concerned look.

      "I'll be fine and okay, I'll see you guys in about 2 hours." I say and Oliver come and grasps me in a hug.

       "Just promise me you'll be safe." I nod in his shoulder and the other guys come around us two and make it a group hug. I laugh at them and pull away.

        "I promise and try not to destroy the house while I'm gone." I say with a slight chuckle. They all join in and then I leave after exchanging goodbyes with Benny.

When I get to the club I find and Bradley standing near the entrance waiting for me. When he sees me he walks over. "Hey, your opponent is new and I don't know who he is but people say he's in a gang. I just want you to be careful, people from the gangs around here play dirty in order to get what they want."

        "I'll be fine, I've dealt with gang members before."

Little did he know that's the whole reason we moved here. My dad was a streetfighter just like me and he was involved in a gang around three years ago. One year later he wanted out because he wanted to be there for his family. The gang wouldn't let him go because he was such a good fighter, but my dad was still trying to find a way to get out. One day I was walking home alone from school because Oliver went with some friends after school when four men wearing all black came and kidnapped me.

They took me to a warehouse and beat me until I was black and blue. They told me it was a warning to my father and that if he didn't leave with them then they would kill his whole family. I went home and no one told me what this meant. I was only 14 and had no idea my dad was in a gang.

The next morning I came into the kitchen to see my mom on the floor crying her eyes out with a note from my father saying he had to leave in order to keep us safe. My mom explained everything to me when I turned 15 and that's when I started streetfighting so I could become stronger and get my father back. We had to move here because this is where the gang had gone and my mom wanted to find my father too. I told her that he would come back someday.