I climb down off the platform and back over to the bar. When I get there I sit in my same seat. "Congratulations, you did great out there." I look up and see the bartender from earlier looking at me with a smile holding out my duffle bag.

I smile back and take my bag, "Thanks, I don't think we really met, I'm Scarlett." I stick my hand out for him to shake.

He shook my outstretched hand, "I'm Bradley, how long have you been fighting?"

"Around 2 years now."

"Wow, you've got a real talent for it, you have a manager?" he asks.

"No not yet, I just moved here."

"Well Scarlett, I just so happen to also be a manager, and if you would like, I would love to be your manager."

"I would love that, it would make my life a lot easier." I reply with a small laugh.

"Well I got you a fight on Friday night at 8PM." he replies with a matching smile.

"Thank you, I really appreciate it. I have to go but I'll see you here on Friday?" He nods so I wave and start walking out.

As soon as I get home I go upstairs and take a shower, get changed into some leggings and an oversized shirt, and brush my teeth. After I brush my hair I walk over to Benny's room and see he's sleeping peacefully in bed. Then I walk over to Oliver's room which is down the hall from me and knock on his door.

"Come in!" he says from the other side of the door.

I walk in his room that is painted white and he has a queen bed with grey comforters and a red throw blanket at the end. Across from the bed he has a black dresser. In the corner there is a bookshelf, the nightstand is next the bed. The other corner he has a grey striped seat with a red pillow. He is lying on his stomach on his bed with his phone in his hand. I walk in and sit in the seat in the corner.

"Hey, how was the gym?" he asks and turns on his side to look at me

"It was good, how was it with your friends?"

"Fun, we watched some movies then went outside with Benny." The thought of them all playing together put a smile on my face.

"So how did you like the new school?" he asks with a smile.

"It was good, I actually made a friend." I return his smile.

He gasps dramatically, "Wow, my sister actually decided to make some friends. I never thought I'd see the day."

I laugh, "Oh shut up, but it feels really good that she wants to be friends with me for me and not using me to get to you." he chuckles and nods.

I stand up and start to walk out, "Well I'm going to bed, I'll wake you up in the morning. Goodnight, Love you."