"Sorry 'bout that," I apologize after getting them off. I hear someone (Katie) giggle as I give an apologetic smile to the young girl. Same girl that gave me the coffee. "Hey, what's your name?"

"Lalie," the girl tells me confidently.

"Do you like parties?"

Lalie looks at me for a moment with pure confusion in her eyes, but quickly replies to my question. "Sure, I guess."

"And do you wear sexy, yet classy dresses?" I shoot. This time she doesn't say anything; instead, she nods. "Good, well, you're now coming to a party with me tonight. Come along, so you can put your number in my phone."

I lead the way to my dressing room with Lalie trailing after me, not like a lost puppy, more like an expectant one. Like she was waiting for this all along. We both make it in before I close the door and plop myself right into the dressing room chair. Like any cliché movie, the dressing room has a tall chair right in front of a rounded mirror connected to a dresser. In the corner is a closet full of designer clothes that gets changed out daily. To be honest, I don't know where the clothes go.

I pull out a baby wipe and start to clean the makeup from my face. As weird as it sounds, I hate makeup. Absolutely hate it. I know I'm a model and I have to wear makeup all the time, but it reminds me of the shallow girls who hide themselves behind artificial beauty. I don't want that. I want to become a model that supports natural beauty and that you don't have to be skinny or have a perfect height or have perfect cheek bones to be gorgeous. So I don't starve myself or anything like that. This stomach, pure muscle bitches. No anorexic model here.

"Go ahead," I invite motioning to my phone. "Put your phone number in and pick out a dress."

Lalie moves to put her number in the cell and waits several minutes before she says anything. "Thank you."

"Babe, it's what I do."

"So, what are you going to wear?"

"Something I made myself. It's at my apartment. Let me just change and we'll be on our way."

Lalie nods and turns away so I can change. I silently thank her for looking away. Don't get me wrong, I am perfectly fine with my body, but I'd rather not have any judging eyes even though Lalie seems genuinely nice. I change into my cream colored sweater that reaches down to my knees and skinny jeans. I sear around for my UGGS for a second before I spot them and my pink and gray beanie laying on the floor in a random corner. Silently, I shake my head at the assistants.

"Leggo!" I shout quietly (if that makes any sense) and open the door. Lalie smiles at me and continues out the door.

Lalie suddenly stops and turns back to the dressing room. "I forgot to pick out a dress," she tells me as I open my mouth. Lalie takes a few minutes to find a dress after she gasps and pulls out a dress. I watch as she smiles and her face lights up when she puts the dress in a cover.

"You ready?" I ask when I see her staring at the dress. While we're walking, a few people come up to me to give me my keys and my sunglasses back. Lalie walks next to me confidently, like she is a celebrity next to me. That's how I felt when I was next to Natalie Tatar. I'm so glad that she's getting opportunities and happiness. She really deserves it, that great girl.

"Hop in," I invite when we get to my car.

"Where are we going?"

"First," I start to say as I start up the car. Lalie locks her seatbelt and looks around my Jeep. I'm not a total junkie on great fancy cars. I'm fine with the second best. It doesn't have to be flashy and expensive as it can be. I like to be a normal girl and thank God for all I have. "First we're going to my apartment so you can see my dress and help me with something, next we're going to get both a manicure and a pedicure, then we're going to buy me some shoes and by that time, it'll be time to go to the party that everyone's talking about. The party for my friend Natalie Tatar and her co-star Zayn Malik. Everyone who is everyone is invited and now you are someone. Lalie, we have a beautiful friendship ahead and what better way to start a friendship than helping your new friend get rid of a pest."

"I've never been to a party like this and I don't know if I can take it," Lalie admits when we pull up to the club. I give Lalie a helpless look as I pull on the shoes that we found last minute at Target. Sure, we didn't go to a designer store because the salon date ran a little long and then I got caught up with pictures, so we had to run to Target to pick up some shoes. Lalie was all like, "We should go to Wal-Mart because they have good prices," and I was like, "Hell no. Personally, I prefer Target and it's closer, so deal with it."

"Honey, we drove this far. You are not backing down from this," I encourage, "We are going to go in there, look totally hot and get laid. Then we are going to go back to my apartment and we're are going to talk about it. You know why? Because we are sexy and we can do it. So Lalie, walk in there like to own the whole damn club and get some. You can do it girl." Lalie sends me a pleading look and in return, I give him a hard determined look.

"Okay, you're right. I can do this." She defiantly opens the door after I get my shoes on and we both step out looking like sexy bitches. The cameras instantly turn our way when we walk up the red carpet to the club.

"Ready to walk in there like badasses?"

"Ready as I'll ever be. And my ass is pretty bad, isn't it?"

I wake up next to someone I didn't think I'd ever meet. Zayn is laying next to me, peacefully in sleep looking like an angel. I look around at the place where we've fallen asleep to find myself in Zayn's arms on the couch. I look under to the covers to find no cloths clothing my body. Well, shit. I was drunk as fuck last night, so I have no idea what the hell happened. Though, I have a feeling I rocked his world.

Slowly, and quietly, I make my way out of Zayn's arms and try to find my clothes. When I only find my underwear and a coat, I cuss out the being that gave me alcohol and start to look for my shoes.

"Hey, are you leaving already?" A raspy, British voice asks behind me. I suddenly freeze in fright and slowly turn around like I've gotten caught by the cops. Zayn is sitting up with his eyes half open and a drunken look on his face.

 I reply, "Yeah, sorry, I have to go. I'm meeting Lalie, my new best friend, at my apartment to...I'm not sure why, but I guess it's a good reason though." I walk closer to Zayn when he gets up to talk to me. apparently, he put his boxers on before he fell asleep and left me totally naked.

Zayn goes in for the kiss and I meet him halfway. We're kissing for a while until we both hear a throat being cleared. I snap my head in the direction of the sound and my eyes widen when I see Natalie standing there with a big smirk on her face. She is the reason I got someone to take me last night. She introduced me to Zayn and we went from there. She is the reason I'm famous and I'm where I am right now. She's the reason I'm the person I am now. I owe her a lot, but I really don't want her to see me kissing the boy she was in love with. That's awkward and not what a good friend would do. Although, she did introduce us.

"I got one fifth, you got the other."

"Um...I have to go," I say to her. I look around to make sure no one else is watching me be totally awkward and embarrassed. I turn to Zayn, who is scratching his next nervously and say, "Call me later, you have my number, if you want. I know you're still hung up on someone, but that was still amazing last night." I go in for another quick kiss, but instead turn it into a full on snog. Not on purpose of course. Zayn is just so easy to kiss.

After the kiss, I go to the door awkwardly (I'm always awkward these days) and get out of the tension as fast as I can. I hope he does call me later because I might really need someone like that.

Now, to get home to Lalie and see how her night went. Hopefully, just as good as mine and not as awkward in the morning.