5 | medicated

"IS that all?" The man at the counter asks. Jimin nods, glancing up at the man as he resites the amount of the items in the plastic bag. Jimin holds out the money, retracting his hand as soon as the cashier had the money. He shoved it into the pocket of his coat, feeling it being to tremble slightly.

"This sure is a lot of pain medication." The man spoke, hands busy with the cash register.

"I'm in a l-lot of pain." Jimin shrugged, "Need a lot of medication."

"Right." The man nodded, smirking and rolling his eyes.

"How about instead of a-accusing me of being a p-pill addict you give me my change so I c-c-ca-can go home and you can stay here working minimum w-wage." Jimin glared, taking the money from the now angry worker and grabbing his bag. He walked out of the store without another word.

"Took you a while." Jungkook said, pulling himself up from the ground.

"Yeah, um, they d-didn't have the right index cards and f-f-flash drive—"

"Ah, well, wanna get food?"

"Sure." Jimin smiled.

They walked to the near by café, Jimin swinging his bag beside him, giving his hand something to do besides shake occasionally. When they got to the café they sat near the back by a window.

"This is cozy." Jungkook chuckled, "I've always preferred cafés compared to restauraunts."

"W-why's that?"

"They're just....nicer," Jungkook shrugged, smiling at the waitress who was coming their way, "And they have bomb ass coffee."

Jimin smiled faintly as the waitress greeted them and asked what they would like. Jungkook ordered first, complete with his usual smirk he always seemed to have around girls he thought were cute, before the waitress turned to Jimin with a pink tint across he cheeks.

"And for you?" She asked.

"U-uh," Jimin paused, trying to think of the most appealing and shortest answer possible, "I-iced tea."

"Sweetened or non-sweetened?"

"S-sweetened."

"Okay! Anything else I can get you two?"

"A cookie and your number?" Jungkook responded, a small smile on his face. He was doing that thing. The thing where Jimin was sure he was smirking behind his smile and you could tell by the mischievous mouth.en in his eyes that he was secretly smirking.

The girl looked stunned before replying with an equally challenging smirk, "We'll see."

Jimin watched as she walked away before turning back to Jungkook, "You playboy."

"What are you talking about?"

"That's l-like the fifth g-gir-irl you've picked up t-today."

"That's not true." Jungkook laughed, and it was Jimin's stare that made him continue, "She's like the third, and I technically haven't got her yet."

"B-but y-you will."

"Yeah, I will." Jungkook answered with a playful wink.

Jimin rolled his eyes, "Cheeky bastard."

The waitress, Jimin had discovered her name was Hani after reading the name tag, came back with their drinks and Jungkook's cookie, including a napkin with purple ink on it.

Jungkook smiled at her and thanked her, watching her as she returned to the counters.

"Stop mentally s-s-stripping the waitress and ea-eat your cookie." Jimin smacked Jungkook's arm from across the table.

"I'm not mentally stripping her."

"You are t-too, y-you pervert."

"Fuck off." Jungkook laughed, throwing a piece of cookie at Jimin, who had caught it in his mouth.

Jimin smiled and played with his straw, noting the usual jerk of his other hand happening every once in a while.

Jungkook looked up from his cookies, eyes landing on Jimin's hand, "What's with your hand?"

"Huh?" Jimin asked, looking up at the younger.

"Your hand." Jungkook repeated, "What's wrong with it."

"Oh-" Jimin said looking down at his hand that was on the table, "I-it um, fell asleep. J-just trying to wa-wake it up."

"Ah." Jungkook nodded, "Want a cookie."

"Yes!" Jimin replied, snatching the cookie from Jungkook's hand.

"Be gentle with me you bitch." Jungkook laughed, only to laugh harder when Jimin flipped him off with a cookie in his mouth.