Chapter 1: Bad Day

Blades POV 

"BLADE GET YOUR LAZY ASS DOWN HERE NOW!" Said my devil for a mother. Ugh I hate her,she doesn't really understand me.

I guess I should tell you a little bit about myself, well I'm Blade Grace Anderson. I have long straight black hair and crystal blue eyes. I'm about 5'8 5'9. I'm 18 years old. I have a nose and lip piercing. My dad sadly died last year around my birthday. I miss my dad he was really the ONLY one who got me.

As I got ready I was a bit upset; so I took a blade and let it dance across my skin. Oh how I loved that deep red blood that stained me and my floor...hehe. When I got downstairs my mom just had to make a comment.  

"Why do you always wear a long sleeve or a jacket?" 

"Why are you always a bitch?" I said smirking and rolling my yes.  

I stormed out of the house after. On my way to school I do what I usually do, stop at the gas station and hang with my friend Nick who works there I sometimes buy a pack of cigarettes. After another long horrible day in hell (school) I stopped at the gas station and I'm happy I did cause in line right in front of me was the one and only Andy Biersack of Black Veil Brides.

And since he had more than one thing in his hands he politely said, "You go ahead."  

"Thanks." I said in a very low shy voice. 

After I got my stuff my mom called screaming and yelling, "WHY THE FUCK ARENT YOU HOME YET!? YOU KNOW BLADE IM REALLY GETTIN SICK OF YOUR SHIT YOU LITTLE IRRESPONSIBLE PIECE OF SHIT!"

"I JUST STOPPED AT THE GAS STATION CALM THE FUCK DOWN!"

" YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DONT WANNA BE HOME FINE! DONT COME HOME I DONT EVEM LIKE YOU, YOURE SUCH A PAIN IN THE ASS YOU EMO LITTLE FUCKED UP GIRL!!!"

" SHUT UP!" I screamed then hung up and threw my phone.

"You okay?" I heard a deep soft voice ask me and when I turned around and saw Andy.

"Not really." I said crying. God how I hated crying but I couldn't help it.

"Well...umm...what's wrong?" He said very slowly.

"My mom... UGH I CANT STAND HER!"

"Well I'm sorry and Hey I'm Andy."

"I know who you are. I'm Blade"

************************* 

Btw that's Blade on the side.