Michael B. Jordan

You lay in bed moaning as your wet dream fills your vision.

Micheal walks in the room with a worried look on his face. You continue to moan as your dream soaks your panties. "Babe, are you okay?" Micheal asks, unaware that you are sleep. Moans and gasps are your only response. Micheal grows a devilish smirk on his face once he realizes what you are dreaming about.

Michael takes off his sweatpants, leaving him only in his boxers. He walks towards the bed and slowly climbs in. He slowly pulls the covers off of you and gets in between you legs. He pulls down your panties. His smirk grows bigger once he see's how soaked you are. He throws you panties across the room.

He inserts one finger inside of you and slowly pumps it in and out. You moan unaware that this is not a dream anymore. Micheal inserts three more fingers, leaving out only his thumb. He pumps harder. Suddenly your eyes shot open and you gasp at all the pain and plessure that takes over your body. You look down at Micheal and make deep eye contact. He winks at you then takes his fingers out. He puts his head down kiss your clit, which sends chills up you spine. Your eyes slowly roll back as he ate you out. He was kissing, licking, biting and everything. He was having a full blown make out session with your clit. Your moans and screams fill you and Michael's small apartment.

You body shakes as you feel yourself build up. "M...M...Micheal. I'm about to c-" You cut yourself off with a scream as he inserts fingers continuing to work his tougue on you. He continues to please you as you tremble, ready to let loose. After a couple of minutes he stops. "Release." He blows on your clit and you scream as you felt yourself explode. He licks you clean and makes he way up to your face. He kisses you with his tongue, allowing you to taste yourself. He pulls away and rips your shirt off and yanks your bra off. Your nipples grow hard as the cold air hits them. Micheal watse no time and immediately starts to suck and bite on your nipples. Soon after he stops.

He sits up and pulls down his boxers. You stare at his member, amazed at how large and long it is. Even though you've seen it plenty of times before, it amazes you every time. You were snapped out of your trance once you felt him insert you. You let out a ear splitting scream as he pounded in and out of you. You watched him as he watched your titties bounce up and down uncontrollably. All you could hear were your moans and screams and Micheal's grunts. He lifted your leg up and put it over your shoulder and leaned down so he could have more entrance. You began to scratch his back as his strokes became harder.
He pulled out and looked at you. "Flip over." He commanded. You turned over on your stomach and put you face down and your ass in the air, you arched your back knowing Micheal loved that. He smacked your ass hard with his hand then inserted you roughly. You moaned as he stroke in and out of you while grabbing your ass. You closed your eyes as the smacking of him going in and out of you was music to your ears.

After 5 minutes you felt him slap your ass one last time and he released inside of you. He pulled out and layed down on the bed. You got on top of him and took his dick and put it in your clit. You started riding him, bouncing up and down as he held your waist. You threw your head back as he sat up and sucked and massaged you tits. 10 Minutes later, you felt yourself getting ready to climax. "Baby, are you ready for kids?" Micheal asked out of breath. "Yeah. I would love some. Why?" You asked out of breath as well. "Because I'm ready too." He said and soon after you felt him release inside of you. You released too and you both collapsed next to each other. You layed your head on his chest as you both breathed heavily. Micheal kissed your forehead and smiled. "Good morning love." You smiled and leaned up anf kissed him. "Wanna take a "good morning" shower?" Another devilish grin grew on his face. "Bet." He picked you up and swung you over his shoulder and ran towards the bathroom.