"What class do you have next?", she asks. I reach in my bag and grab my schedule. When I get it out I hand it over to her. She reads through it and turns to me with a big smile, "We have Physics, Pre-Calculus, and English 3 together.".

I couldn't help but smile back. "Do you want to eat lunch with me?" she asked.

I thought about it for a while but agreed in the end because it would be nice to have someone to talk to other than my family.

_______________________________________________________

After 3 extremely boring classes, it was finally lunch time. I walked into the lunchroom and looked around trying to find Rose. Finally I saw her at the corner table waving her hands frantically trying to get my attention. I laughed and started making my way over to that table. when I finally reached the table I sat opposite of her and smiled. "Hey, how were your other classes?"

"They were okay, a lot of people were looking at me but other than that they were fine."

Just then my phone vibrated and so I looked and saw I had a text from Oliver.

Big Brother: Hey sis, is it cool if I take the car after school with my friends to hang out. I'll can pick up Benny on my way home and we'll hang out there.

"Shoot.", Rose looks over at me with concerned eyes and says "What's wrong?"

"Nothing just my brother wants to go out with some friends after school and so I will have to walk."

She shakes her head and says, "No I can drive you in my car."

"Are you sure?" I ask.

"Yeah it's no problem." she waves me off reassuringly.

Me: Yeah that's no problem I got someone to drop me off so you guys can just go straight from school."

After that me and Rose just talked until the bell rang. When the bell rang I went the rest of my classes.

_______________________________________________________

When school let out I followed Rose to her car and she drove me home. She pulled into my driveway and I got out and said "Thanks again, I'll see you tomorrow."

She smiled and said, "Okay, bye I'll see you tomorrow"

I walked up the path to my house, unlocked the door, and went inside. When I came in the first thing I did was sit at the table with my snack and start on my homework knowing I won't want to do it when I get back from my fight tonight.

After I finished all my homework I went and lied on the couch to watch some TV because it was only four so I didn't have to get ready yet. After I decided to take a nap I texted Oliver saying to wake me up when he got home. I fell asleep shortly after that.

_______________________________________________________

I could hear voices but I was too tired to see who they were coming from. I could hear footsteps come into the room and stop next to the couch.

"Hey Oliver why do you have a girl passed out on your floor?" a voice says.

I hear more footsteps then my older brother's laugh. I feel a small hand start to shake me. I snap my eyes open and see Benny looking at me with a concerned expression. "Scar, why are you on the floor?"

I look around and see he's right, I must've fallen off the couch but was too tired to care. I look behind me and see my brother with his hands on his knees laughing and 3 other guys around my brothers age with amused smirks on their faces.

"I don't know, but I fell asleep on the couch, I must've fallen off."

Benny loses his concerned face and smiles so I can see his teeth. His smile makes me smile and I sit up onto the couch and try and fix my hair. My brother and his friends all come and sit on the couch with me. "Who are you guys?" I ask the three boys.

"I'm Finn Prescott" the one with brown hair and brown eyes says.

"I'm Grayson Matthews", the one with blond hair and blueish-green eyes says.

"I'm Brad Ferguson, and you are beautiful?" the one with dark brown hair and blue eyes says with a smirk. I can already tell he's the flirt of the group.

I squint my eyes at them and reply "Scarlet Harper, Oliver's sister." . I shake my head and turn to Oliver, "What time is it?".

He looks at his phone and replies, "Just past six, what time are you leaving?"

I sigh and stand up, "I'm leaving around seven so I'm gonna get ready now". With that I turn around and walk upstairs to my room.

When I get to my room I get changed into some Nike shorts and a black Nike sports bra.

 Before I leave my room I put on my tennis shoes and peer over the balcony that oversees the living room

All the boys are sprawled out on the couch, watching T.V. I walk downstairs to the living room and stand next to the couch, "I'm heading to the gym, I'll probably be back around 9 or 10.". All the guys turn to me and Oliver nods in reply. I walk outside and get in the car to start my drive to The Ring.