Chapter 11

He was okay. She knew that much. At least from right now. The small tablet she was provided only displayed three things: Status ; alive, Captured ; none, and ERROR CLASSIFIED FILES. Asia sighed, and tossed the tablet onto the table. She knew Skye and Jemma were working on getting intel out of May, but the odds of that...slim to none. She paced around the small room in the Hub, tapping her cheek nervously with one hand, looking down at the tablet then back at the door. It was soundproof, but she wasn't about to go screaming her head of in the Hub. Not if she wanted to keep her job.

There was a knock on her door and in an instant, Asia was there, whipping it open. It was Skye and Jemma. Jemma had a sour look on her face, but Skye was smiling.

"We've got a plan," Skye said in a sing-song voice, a proud grin on her lips. "And we need your help."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Asia and Simmons stood side by side as the door opened, and both moved past the security quickly, Asia throwing a quick glance back at Skye.

"I've programmed it with a decoy crawler. It'll use my browser history to simulate my usual online activity," Skye called through the glass door, talking of the flash drive she had given the two of them. Jemma was there for technique, Asia was there for moral support. And for if things got crazy, to lie like the wind and get them out.

"And you'll be hacking into Ward and Fitz' mission," Jemma whispered into her comms piece.

"Right," Skye affirmed, "And remember-"

Asia cut her off, "We've got three minutes once we plug it in before SHIELD notices something is up." Both Asia and Jemma turned to look at some fake files as they passed an agent, hiding their faces with ease. It was going to go just fine. And then they would have the information the three of them craved so badly.

Asia let Skye and Jemma babble back and fourth, mostly tuning out and focusing on making them seem as nonchalant as possible. She stood beside Jemma as the scientist removed a panel and placed the flashdrive in place. "Ahh, there, got it!" Jemma said giddily. She turned around to Asia, hand raised for a high five, and both of them looked at each other, surprised for a second. After the slightest pause, Asia highfived her, a grin sliding across her lips.

"Ahem," someone said, clearing his throat pointedly. Both agents turned in unison to face...Agent Sitwell, staring at them with an eyebrow raised. "Agent Monroe, Agent Simmons," he greeted.

"Agent Sitwell," Asia said politely, smiling and nodding her head in hello. She could hear Skye quietly cursing on the other end of the comms.

Jemma...well..she wasn't the best in this sort of situation, and her body language gave it right away. "Hello, Mr. Agent Sitwell, sir. May I help you?" She said, her smile stretching practically all the way across her face, twirling a strand of hair around one of her fingers. Asia glanced over at her, eyes widening slightly. This was not good, not at all.

"Call me Jasper," Agent Sitwell said, still not completely aware of what it was they were doing in the hallway.

"Uh, what brings you to this restricted hallway so late at night?" Jemma continued, her accent sounding off and her voice almost sounding flirtatious.

Asia wanted nothing more than to tell her to shut the hell up and let her do the talking, but he would know then, right away, that something was afoot.

Thankfully, Skye did it for her, "Jemma, stop talking. Right now."

"I could ask the two of you the same thing," Agent Sitwell said , taking another step towards them, a rather creepy smile on his face. Asia fought rolling her eyes.