Why was everyone leaving us?

*Harry's P.O.V.*

I cried my eyes out. The love of my life killed herself? I couldn't even bear the thought. What would drive her to so that? I reread the note she left for me for the seventeenth time. Even though the ink was running due to all the tear drops that had soiled it, I could still read it. I had memorized it by now.

Dear Harry,
I love you. You were the love of my life. Please don't be sad, I truly believe you were the greatest thing that ever happened to me. It's just I missed Derek and my mom, and the thought of being in the same world as my father scares the shit out of me, even if he's in prison. I just thought this was the best way to go. Please don't be sad, I love you and the last thing I want is for you to be sad. I just couldn't handle it anymore. I'll never forget you, and I hope you never forget me. But just because I don't want you to forget me doesn't mean I don't want you to move on. Please do. You can't live the rest of your life in love with a dead girl. I mean come on, you're Harry Styles(;
Anyway, I love you. Bye, baby♥

All my love,
Dani

How could she expect me to be fine with this and move on? I would feel horrible if I loved someone else... I would feel like I was betraying her. But if she wanted me to... But how could I ever love someone as much as I loved her? I never would. I could love again, but never in the same way. I'll never forget you love, I promise. I hoped she received my mental message. I'm not sure if heaven exists, but if it does I hope there's a messenger who delivered that for me.

*Megan's P.O.V.*

We were all crammed in Liam, Zayn, and Niall's room, as the cops invaded the girls' room and Harry wanted to be alone. A few hours had passed, and I had managed to dry my tears. My note told me not to be sad, that she was happy where she was. I accepted that, knowing it had probably ended her misery anyways, it had probably been an improvement. Besides, nothing could hurt her where she was. I was probably the only one on our hotel floor who had reached that mindset yet, but I was going to try to convince everyone that it was the best way to think. Julez and Halez looked like they were decently sane, and they were comforting each other, so I decided to go help out Harry. He was alone, and lord knows he probably needed the most help.

I crossed the clean hotel carpet to Harry's door. I tapped on the door lightly three times, waiting for a reply that didn't come. I swear, if he's dead too... I know I'm a horrible person, and it was not the time for that kind of humor, but at least it lightened my mood. I knew he was alive though, because I heard Mayday Parade floating through the wooden door. "Please don't be sad now, I do believe you were the greatest thing that ever happened to me." I bet my college fund that Dani had written something along those lines in Harry's note. He still didn't answer all through the instrumental, so I barged through the door and shut it behind me as the words started again. "Slow, so slow I fell to the ground on my knees." I paused the music that was blasting from his laptop, refusing to let him listen to the next line. "Don't fall in love, there's just too much to lose" was not the way he needed to be thinking.

"I want to be alone, Haley," his groan came from under the blankets.
"It's not Haley," I informed him softly, sitting on the edge of his bed delicately. I brought up the Youtube homepage as he revealed his face from under the sheets. I smiled at him kindly. His face was all blotchy and his eyes were bloodshot, making the green even more brilliant as it contrasted. He looked a bit confused, but repaid me with a wobbly grin. I typed "stars greyson chance" into the search bar and clicked the first video. I wouldn't say I'm a fan, but Greyson is freaking adorable and pretty talented, plus he had a very important message for Harry. I looked at him expectantly, happy to see the corners of his mouth rise at the chorus.