Prologue

"Tanaka, is everything complete?" Asked the twenty years old girl while pinning her eyes on the files paper.

"Yes milady, all the pieces of information in those files are fully complete." Said the forty years old assistant called Tanaka, politely to his master.

"Milady, I've also got the latest information about him. He will pick up his friends at the Tokyo airport by Tuesday next week at eight in the morning. Fortunately, his friends are here in Kyoto." Said Tanaka specifically.

"Good work Tanaka. We'll be going to Tokyo, Tuesday morning next week, cancel all the appointments as long as I'm still there and bring Takahashi and Kurosaki with you too." Said the girl.

"Oh, by the way, what are their names?" Said the girl again.

"Their names are Takato and Kou, milady." Replied Tanaka shortly.

"I want you to book my seat next to them. They probably have much information about Akihito." Said the girl.

"As you wish, milady." Said Tanaka as he bowed and exited the room.

Something caught the girl's eyes and she began to mumble the words.

"Asami Ryuichi, age 38. A very successful businessman and also the no.1 crime lord in Japan. The best business partner, Lui Feilong. Trusted bodyguards, Suoh Kazumi and Kirishima Kei. " She read again.

"Akihito's lover, for almost 3 years huh? Interesting..." She smirked.

"Heheheh. Till we meet again, Takaba Akihito." Mumbled the girl, smirking.

"I will make mom happy and proud."