I ordered (favorite coffee/tea), black lemon tea, and mocha coffee as well as freshly baked blueberry and chocolate chip muffins. As I waited I decided to check out the email Erwin sent me this morning.

----

Good morning (Y/n), Levi, and Eren. Good job on your success with your previous mission. Unfortunately, we will have to assign you to another mission. This is a group mission, including you three and the new recruits. No need to worry about them, they are now trained and qualified for the field. We believe we have found the founder of the Titans. We require you to spy on the suspect and infiltrate the facility. Uncover what their weapons are and how many people are operating under the Titan group. It will grant us a better visual on the terrorist. We are unaware of what they are capable of so be cautious. You will be deployed this Wednesday. I implore you to speak with the others of your group and devise a plan. Levi is in 2nd command. (Y/n), you will be the leader of this mission. 

That implies that all the lives of those people are in your hands, (Y/n). Be wise and wary in your decisions and do everything you can. I have confidence in you recruits, don't let me down.

-Erwin Smith
Administrator of the Survey Corps

----

To say I was shocked was an understatement. For once, I felt fear creep up behind me. When I grabbed my order, I ran all the way home. Barging in through the house, I set the breakfast down on the island counter in the middle of the kitchen. Eren and Levi walked down, hearing me come in. I hid my fear like a mask but that didn't help to stop the chills running down my spine. 

"Morning. Here's our group mission." I informed Levi and Eren. They nodded and read it. I took out my drink and muffin and munched on it. I felt the sense of doubt growing inside me. What if I wasn't able to keep them safe? What if our plan failed? What if they died? What if I couldn't do anything about it? What if I lost Levi...? For some reason, the last thought made me frightened. Frightened to lose Levi. I didn't understand why though.

The guys finished reading and went to eat their breakfast. I decided to review the news on my phone. I scrolled down my phone that they gave back after reading. Then an article caught my eye.

'ALOIS TRANCY FOUND WITH DRUGS'

I shrugged and tapped onto it to read a little more about it.

'Alois Trancy was found with drugs last night at a local club. These drugs were the Biters that should have been destroyed at an auction leaked out by others. Unfortunately, the Nobel died from overuse. How he got this rare drug? What were these drugs? Find out on this link ->

https://www.sjsksalsdk.com/biters/6281242'

My eyes narrowed at the article. Were the biters still around? How? I thought we - Levi - destroyed the source? I decided to think about it later, seeing that we have a bigger thought on our hands.

The Titans.

Timeskip to mission

"Connie! We're really doing this!" One of the girls - Sasha, I think - whispered not so quietly to the boy. Connie shushed her, feeling the serious atmosphere. My breaths came out in quiet, hasty puffs as I peeked around the corner. '3 guards, heavily armed and seemed to be trained well.' I took note. 

'Two on the floor and one on the railings. Oh, one more entered through the left. Seems like our entrance to the other side.' I signed to the others what I saw and took in a deep breath. When the guards weren't watching, I rolled to the other side and pushed up against the metal boxes. We were in a warehouse, one out of five. Our plan was to get in silently and take notes of what we noticed. Then, assassinating the leader to end their tyranny. I had a feeling that our mission wouldn't turn out as we expected.