25.Not Yet

Blossom P.O.V

Calvin snapped at her with great force but she still had some control over the grass. I pulled myself as hard as I could from the dirt that I was rooted in. I pain was almost unbearable as I ripped my bark skin off letting the ground fill with blood. I looked when I heard a cry from Calvin and saw she dug my knife into his side. I had to get up and help him, I didn't care how much it hurt me I had to get up.

"I'm going to kill you then I'm going to kill that bitch." Lora yelled as I saw other wolves running to us.

Lora saw then to make a huge, thick bubble of red weeds and thorns grow around us. I was trapped in here with her but I wasn't going to let Calvin die, not for me.

"Stop!" I yelled to her and she looked at me.

"No more talking!" She yelled back and I looked at Calvin.

He slowly moved to me keeping an eye on her as he stopped next to me. I reached up rubbing my hand in his soft fur and he looked down to me giving me a lick over my face.

"It's going to be alright baby, we'll get out of this, I promise." He said in our connection.

"I love you Calvin and I'm sorry." I said moving the grass to grab his back legs.

I pulled him hard to the edge of the bubble then pulled the doom open.

"No, Blossom don't do this." He yelled in my head with tears in his voice.

I looked at him as he fought to stay with me but I pulled him out and the bubble closed behind him.

"Let me in, dame Blossom, NO!" He yelled in my head.

"I love you Calvin." I said before he let out a loud yelled in my head.

I looked at Lora then blocked him out of my mind, so I could do this. Lora walked to me slight blood and all the way pissed. I tried to move but she put her foot on my chest kicking me back. I let out a moan of pain and she smiled putting her foot on my neck. I held her ankle with my one hand as she put more force into it.

"See this is what happens when you mess with mother nature." She yelled as she slowly became young and beautiful again.

I watch as she took the power from me leaving me more human again but I lost more and more blood.

"Take you damn power back then Lora." I said as she reached down with the knife still in her hand.

She pulled back far and swung down hard stabbing me in my shoulder. I let out a scream of pain and she pressed down on my neck again.

"Oh shut up, you had a chance to live, I tried to be fair with you but no You did something stupid just like your father and gave me not choose. I loved him so much that I had to take his life and I'm going to do the same with you." She said letting a chuckle.

Calvin P.O.V

I stood out side the bubble and I had to use every part of me not to panic right now. I couldn't stop the whines that I kept making as I rammed into the bubble. I guess everyone in the house heard my crying seeing everyone ran out to help me rammed into it. I couldn't hear Blossom anymore and that was driving me crazy but I had to stop and think. I forced myself to stop and I couldn't think of anything but that I need Kim right. I ran into the house falling a slipping over my own blood as I made it to a phone.

"What's the fucking number!" I yelled to myself forcing myself to think again.

I dialed the number and every ring felt like a hour that she didn't pick up. I looked as worn out tired Kurt ran into the house but he didn't stop at me, just kept moving out the door.

"Hello?" A male voice said.

"I need Kim now!" I yelled and suddenly the phone went silent.

"Fuck!" I yelled tossing the phone into the wall.

I stood in a panic as I though of what to do next when a pink smoke filled the house. I didn't know what that was but I was going to kill whatever the hell it was. The smoke cleared and there stood Kim with a man. She tired to talk but I just grabbed her hand pulling her outside to the field and she looked sick.

"Where's Blossom?" She asked me in horror.

"In there, your the only one that is strong enough to get in there." I said to her and she nodded to me.

I ordered for everyone to stop as Kim walked around the bubble till she found a spot. The man she came here with stood next to me and I could tell he was a vampire, never seen one of those before. I looked back to Kim who was forcing her way into the bubble, and the wind picked up around us. The grass, trees and flowers all stood still as the wind got stronger and Kim made it more into the bubble. I forgot that they can't use there powers against each other and that's what's happening now. I ran over to Kim as her hands had a little opening in the thing and I put my hands over the crack as well.

"I'm going to get her for you Cal." She said as I pulled the thing open.

The thorns ripped into my skin as I pulled it open and when I felt someone helping me I looked up. I watched as Paul pulled on the other side forcing it open with me till we had a small space for Kim to fit. She pulled herself in and the look she gave me told me nothing but bad things. Either she wasn't coming back out or Blossom wasn't.