1.Wolves

Blossom P.O.V

I walked around the busy city pushing Cherry in her stroller that I stole. I hate to steal from people but I couldn't hold her anymore, my arm was killing me now. I have been walking all night and I was so sleep but I couldn't stop till I made it to our bridge. I haven't looked around at the people walking talking on there phones, or looking at there phones. I've never had a phone before I guess I would never need one either, I have no one to call.

"Watch out!" A man yelled pushing pass me.

He made me drop my purse, making the sandwich I had for myself hit the ground. I picked it up stuffing it back into my purse as I kept walking. I made it to the peaceful bridge just before sunset and sat down looking at Cherry moving in her stroller.

"Hey, little baby." I said pulling her from her stroller and into my lap.

She made little sounds of happiness as I grabbed her milk and bottle, giving it to her. I'm happy I got Cherry, even if I lied to get her. I didn't know my mother but once I found out she was a live and having a baby I had to meet her. I only met her once and she gave birth to Cherry and I wanted her with me. I looked up when I heard a noise behind me and quickly turned around to see. It was a little squirrel poking around my purse looking for food.

"Hey little lady, how are you?" I said to her.

I put Cherry back into her stroller and like clock work she started to cry. I grabbed my sandwich from the bag taking a small piece of the bread off. I offered it to the squirrel and she quickly grabbed it from me. I smiled at her as she ran away into the trees across the bridge. I sat down looking at the night sky and I was tired from a day of walking all over the city. I slowly let my eyes close when I saw a light flicker in the distance.

"What is that?" I said looking harder when I felt something hit my hand.

I looked down seeing the squirrel looking at me then running away. Looking back up to the light I felt the squirrel again making me look down. She kept running away then coming back to me till I just stood walking a little over to her and she took off into the woods. This is strange, but I grabbed Cherry's stroller pushing it out. I crossed the little side street, keeping my eyes on the squirrel that seemed to be taking me some where. I moved into the woods ducking and dodging trees till I stopped in front of a small shack.

"Is this where you was taking me?" I said smiling at the squirrel.

It made a little sound as it ran away into the woods and I walked into the shack. I was small dimly lit but it had a bed, four walls and a roof so it was good to me. I sat on the bed noticing that Cherry was sleep as I put my head down. I fell asleep because my body was running on empty at this point.

****************

I jumped up to a loud bang coming from out side making me look around wildly. I heard a voice followed by another bang before I grabbed Cherry who was now crying.

"Just kill them too." A man yelled making my heart almost jump out my chest.

Something it the back of he shack making glass and wood fly every where. So of it hit my making my arms and legs start to bleed but the small cut on Cherry made me get to moving. I couldn't let her get hurt again so I ran out of the small whole heading deeper into the woods. I ran as fast as I could as rocks and small sticks dug and cut into my skin.

I held Cherry close as I suddenly heard the loud growl of a dog behind me. I didn't stop just kept running and glanced back at the 7 or 8 wolves the chased me. They are big wolves biggest dame wolves I ever seen in my life. I kept moving looking around myself as the got closer to me and all I couldn't think to to was scream out.

"Help!" I yelled out as one of the wolves grabbed the back of my jacket.

He pulled me to the ground as the other closed in around me snapping at me . I covered Cherry with my arms as she screamed out loud and I hoped someone would hear her as well. I moved back trying to get away from them, as one snapped at me arms grabbing my jacket and pulling me.

"Get off of me!" I yelled out trying to get it to move away from but the others just started snapping.

I hugged Cherry as close to me as I could closing my eyes tight waiting for my own death when I heard a cry. I opened them seeing other wolves attacking the ones that chased me. The sound of bones cracking and blood flying gave me a deep feel of horror but a chance to escape. I stood trying to run but as stopped by a man in a nice suit. He looked down at me and for whatever reason I didn't move from him. I felt a strong shiver go up my spine and my heart seemed to skip a beat. I looked back when the growling stopped and all I saw was a man walking to us.

I moved back remembering the fear that felt and the man in front of me gave me a frown pushing pass me.

"Why are you on my land, Paul?" He said with a deep angry voice.

"I'll leave when you give me that whore that came on my land. She disrespected my home, and pack when she took a step on it." The other man said back.

"I don't care, I want you off my land and away from my mate now!" He yelled over to him.

I was shacking in fear at this point as Cherry screamed out in my arms. The man Paul gave me a long dirty look before the other man stepped in front of me blocking me from him. I looked around at what seem like a million wolves around me before my head finally gave out making me pass out.