17.Nothing

Blossom P.O.V

I looked as Calvin walked into the basement where me and his father both stood. I ran into him on my way up stair and he told me to come down here. It was a lot of people here mostly old women and children and that made me feel weak. Do I really need to be down here during an attack? I can fight just like Calvin can, I fact I maybe stronger than him.

"What happened?" Calvin father asked.

"The house was attacked but I'm not sure who it was." He said looking at me.

"It had to be your brother, unless we have enemies I don't know about." I said to him.

"I couldn't smell him on the field." He said back to me.

"Hello!" A loud annoying voice yelled.

I couldn't help the anger I felt right now because just like Calvin I felt pain and death out there. I walked out the room and headed for the steps in nothing but anger and Calvin followed me. I turned into the main hall and there Paul stood with a stupid smirk on his face. I stopped in front of him with my chest out and a look that could kill.

"Why did your cowardly ass attack my house?" I yelled to him and he smiled.

"Oh touch little sun flower I see." He said looking at Calvin.

I pulled back my fist to swing at him but before I could fit him Calvin grabbed me holding me still.

"Who attacked my house?" He asked just as angry as I was.

"How should I know? I just got back into town and my pack hasn't been over here without me." He said with no problem.

"Why should we believe you? I You are nothing but a weak lesser of the both of us." I yelled to him and his smiled faded.

"I'm never the lesser of a woman or a cat." He said moving closer.

"A cat you could never beat." Calvin said behind me.

"How dare you even speck that way to a real Alpha, a real wolf." He said.

I didn't say anything to him and neither did Calvin as he just looked at us. He looked as if he wanted to cry and Calvin let go of me.

"I didn't attack your pack Cal, I hate you but you're still my brother." He said before turning and walking away.

I looked as he slammed the door behind himself and I though about why was he going to cry. I looked back at Calvin who just look at the door.

"Why was he going to cry?" I asked him.

"Because he knows I'm right." He said walking to the front door and I followed.

"Right about what?" I asked him as we walked out side.

"About not being able to beat me." He said walking to a car.

"Why would that make cry?" I asked him as he grabbed a small knife from the car.

"It really doesn't matter Blossom." He said walking across the small road.

"Will you please just open up to me for once Calvin." I begged him.

He kept walking across the clearing till we made it to the woods on the other side. I didn't know where he was going but for the first time I wanted him to tell me something more. I tell him everything I know but he has never opened up to me once. He suddenly stopped making me run into his back but before I hit the ground he grabbed me. His eye looked over my face as his hair landed on my shoulder and neck.

"How would any man feel knowing a fucking cat can beat them. They would ashamed, disgusted and the fact that's the stronger side of me makes me sick." He said letting of me.

"I work so hard to make my wolf stronger but he just isn't and is never going to be. I shouldn't have a pack of wolves and I know it. I'm a fucking cat and not matter how hard I fight it that's what I am." He said walking.

He turned around looking at me as we made it to another clearing but this had a little pond in it. I looked as the water splashed a little making me see fish was in it.

"What's so bad about being at Lion? You're fast and strong just like a wolf and you still have a wolf in you." I said to him.

"The wolf in me isn't half as strong as my Lion and it shows everyday, even with you. I love you, my wolf loves you and so does my Lion but he cant show it. I want to be close to you but Lions aren't like that they don't have just one mate. One male Lion has about 9 or 10 and that makes it hard for them to open up to just one person. I'm never going to be that open with you because I don't know how to and the wolf in me wants to but he cant do anything about this. I'm never going to be perfect for you." He said with a cracking voice.

He fell to the ground in front of the pond and when I stood in front of him I noticed he was crying. I got down on my knees in front of him and he looked at me with tears till falling.

"You just opened up to me now." I said pushing his hair back.

"This was me just talking to you." He said forcing a smile.

I looked at his long golden hair and it finally clicked why he kept it long like this. I looked at the small knife in his hand and grabbed it as I stood.

"You are not just a Lion and that doesn't make you any less of a Alpha or a mate tome." I said reaching up and grabbing his hair in my hand.

With on quick slice I took off his and showed it to him and he just looked at it then to me.

"I don't ever want you to think you're not good enough for me or that you are not more than a Lion. You're my mate, my Alpha and my everything." I said letting the hair go.

He stood up and picked me up as well capturing my mouth with his. I hate that he ever felt this way, because I know the feeling all to well.