4. New Family

Blossom P.O.V

I stood in front of the dinning table and looked at everyone and they all looked at me. I put on a smile and Calvin stopped next to me looking at everyone.

"Everyone is Blossom my new mate." He said proudly.

"Blossom this is my father, and two brothers." He said pointing to them.

 I looked at his father who was a older man with a sweet caring look on his face. Then I looked two his two brother, on was about 16 and the other about 10. I nodded to the and gave a hello to everyone. I looked a his mother who was still locked into Cherry. I sat down next to his father and Calvin at the head of the table.

"Blossom that's a....different name?" He said to me.

"Yes my aunt named me that, telling me that one day when I blossom I will be a new gift to the earth. I haven't blossomed just yet but with how things have been going I hope I do soon." I said to him and he was confused.

"Blossom into what?" Calvin asked me and I shrunk under him.

Oh no I said to much and I didn't want to say anymore to him or anyone about this.

"What's it like being a werewolf?" I asked his brother in front of me.

"Well we don't much yet." The older one said to me.

"We've been learning how to hunt lately and that cool." The youngest one said excited to me.

"Oh, still hard to believe that werewolves are real." I said to them.

"What are you Blossom?" Calvin asked me.

"It's hard to say really." I said back to him.

He cocked his eye brow up at me but turned back looking at his family. They all talked but Calvin didnt say much to anyone as they all talked making me look at him. He looked back at me and gave me a weak smile.

"Are you alright?" I asked him.

"Why was the wolves following you yesterday?" He asked me.

"I don't know, a nice little animal took me there so I could sleep and the next morning he attacked me." I said to him.

"You followed an animal?" He asked me.

"Well yeah, they always try to help me as much as they can." I said smiling back at him.

We all finished our food and walked out of the into the main room. I watched as his family all walked into the house and I was handed Cherry.

"Blossom." Calvin said to me.

I followed him up the stairs holding a sleeping Cherry in my arms and we walked into the room I sat her down. I looked at him as he tied his hair up into a bun and walked to me.

"What are you?" He said to me sternly.

"Well, my aunt would tell me I was mother nature but that was just her being silly." I said to him.

"Baby I don't think she was." He said walking from me.

"Well we will never know." I said sitting down on the bed.

He looked down at me with confusion in his eye and I smiled at how he head moved to the side. He was like a little puppy not understand a sound he heard.

"What does that mean?" He asked me.

"Well long story short, she turned really mean and we don't talk anymore." I said sadly to him hoping he wouldn't ask more.

He didn't say anything to that just walked over to the bathroom door but I moved closer to him not noticing.

"Can I see that wolf thing again?" I asked him and he looked at me.

After a moment I turned seeing his mother walk into the room and walk over to Cherry. She sat on the bed next to her and gave me a smile.

"Come on." He said grabbing my hand.

He walked me out side and I couldn't help but smile at how warm his hand was. I held onto his hand tighter and I have to say I like this guy a little. He was so dame cute, and his body was so warm. We walked out side till be both stood in a large field from before and the trees looked so beautiful. I was happy to be outside again, to feel the earth and smell the rich smell of dirt. I jumped at the feel of fur on my legs making me turn around to see the large wolf from before stood taller then me. This is real, he is really a wolf but then again I'm not really a human either am I.

"You're very beautiful." I said gently letting my hand run into his fur.

He moved closer to me rubbing himself on to me when he I heard him growl. He moved around me looking into the trees as if he saw something but I didn't see anything. He stood at attention looking into the trees and all I could think of is that I need to learn to love this man. He said I was his mate and from how things seem he's not letting me leave this house or him.

"What should I be doing? How do I be a Luna to wolves? What if no one wants me as a Luna?" I honest scared and worried about this whole thing.

I looked back to him but the wolf was gone and only Calvin stood in front of me....naked. I quickly turned my head from him, hiding my face that was hot now.

"I'll get the other three Luna's of the pack near us and they will help you with this." He said grabbing me by my waist.

My heart was beating fast, I've never been with a naked man before. Honest no man as ever shown interest in me for him and I was making me go crazy on the inside. He turned me around looking at into my eyes and I noticed how his eyes changed colors again and I gave him a confused look.

"Why are you eyes brown now?" I asked him.

"Its the wolf in me." He said releasing me.

He didn't seem like he liked me all the time, kind of a distant jerk sometimes. I turned away from him walking to the house and he didn't seem to care that was leaving.