10.Connected

One week later

Blossom P.O.V

I walked down the stair after another long day of being alone and being asked to do a hundred different things. I looked as Kurt walked to me and gave me a smile.

"Good night my Luna." He said stopping in front of me.

"Oh Kurt, have you seen Calvin around?" I asked him.

"He has been off working as of late, but he should be here today my Luna." He said walking away from me.

I kept walking seeing Calvin's father walking with a sleeping Cherry. He looked at me with a smile on his face as he walked to me.

"How are you sweetheart?" He said walking to me and giving me a kiss to the cheek.

I smiled at him but by the look on his face he could tell something was wrong with me. He looked down at Cherry then up to me with a frown.

"Dear your going to be fine, Calvin isn't a very emotional man but he does love you." He said to me making me smile.

"Yeah, I know that he does I guess I just haven't seen him all week and that's a little annoying." I said to him.

"Well that happens but you should be feeling better now." He said smiling.

"Yeah right after being invisible to him and then he completely runs away from me because he didn't tell me things. It would have been nice to know the man that wants me dead is his brother. I get pushed to the side when he's the annoying, robotic, emotionless dick." I said angry.

I looked up at him and he looked shocked by my words but then I noticed he wasn't looking at me. I glanced behind me and I saw Calvin standing there with a slightly angry face and I turned walking away from him. I didn't think just ran up the stairs and into the room closing the door behind me. Oh god no, he heard me talking shit about him and the man already had a short fuse. I walked over to the window as I heard the door open and he walked in. He looked at me for a long moment then walked away into the bathroom. I waited before moving when i heard the shower started I breathed again and sat down on the bed.

"Thank God." I said pulling off my clothes.

I walked over to the dresser and pulled out a big tee shirt, what I have been wearing to bed this week. I stood there looking threw my underwear options as my mind went back to my aunt. I could slightly feel her now. That means that she's letting me know she is around, but its hard to tell. She could be in the state, country or a neighboring country I don't but I can feel her and nothing about that was good. I was still looking at underwear when I felt hands grabbed he tight pulling me back.

"You think I'm emotionless." Calvin said from behind me.

I opened my mouth to talk but before I could, I fell to the bed and he was on top of me. He seemed to move faster and faster every time I was with him. I opened my mouth again but he cut me off with a kiss. I reached up for him let my hands roam over his still wet body to his wet hair. He mouth released mine as he sat up and looked down at just the shirt of his I had on. I looked at his hand as his nails turned into sharp claws and he let it rest on my chest. He slowly pulled down cutting the shirt in two but also cutting me a little with it.

"I'll show you just how emotional you make Blossom." He said as he made it to the bottom of my shirt.

It fell open a little and he grabbed it pulling it to the side leaving me naked with a small amount of blood down my chest to my stomach. He reached his hands under my waist and moving down till he was at my stomach. He earned a moan from me when his tongue hit my stomach and slowly moved up. His tongue was ruff but soft as well as he moved up till his tongue was between my breast. He kept licking till he captured on of my nipples into his mouth making me move into him. I let out a louder moan when I felt him nudge at my opening but before he went any farther he sat up and looked at me.

"I love you Blossom." He said as he slowly pushed into me.

I closed my eyes holding on tight to his forearm as he moved slowly but the pain was still there. He moved over my face kissing me all over giving me a little comfort, till a sharp pain it me. I held on tight to him pulling him down to me. He didn't move but when I felt his teeth sink in my neck I screamed out let my rise it me hard. He didn't stop as he started to move in me slowly but he kept his teeth there as he licked me slowly.

My moaning only got louder and so did his grunting. He sat up a little till I could just look at him. I felt my rise coming again as I reached up grabbing his arm. I ignored the strange burning felling I felt under his hands as I looked at his right arm. I could see the green vines and moving up his arms but he didn't. I felt my rise again and I couldn't hold in my scream of pleasure as i release and he held my waist tight as I felt a warmness in me. He stood moving soon as we both tried to catch out breath and for the first time he looked at his arm.

"It's like a tattoo." I said rubbing my hand over the still growing vine.

He didn't say anything for a moment as he touched the bite mark he gave me, making me shiver.

"I like your mark." He said to me as I saw it stop grown as it reached his some of his chest and neck.

I smiled at him and he returned it to me before he suddenly flipped me over. He didn't moved as I felt his lips land over the slightly burning spots on my waist.

"Is that another mark?" I asked him.

"Yeah, but a different kind of one." He said kissing both of them.

I know he gets under my skin like crazy and while I'm not going to say this out loud to him but, I think I'm in love with him as well.

"You don't have to say it out loud, as long as I know." He said into my ear.

I turned to look at him giving him a quick kiss and he did the same to me.