3. Maybe

Blossom P.O.V

I stood up in the room looking for night clothes to wear but I just wasn't sleepy right now. It was coming up on three in the morning as I pulled on  nice silk nightgown that stopped t the top of my knees. I slowly stocked back to the bed as Calvin walked into the room, shirtless and my heart speeded up. He was dirty again and looked sleepy but he just walked in to the bathroom.

"Why do you keep reacting to him like this?" I asked myself walking to the bed.

"And why is he in here? Doesn't he have his own room?" I asked myself again.

"I'm in my room." He said walking out the bathroom.

I jumped at his sudden appearance and his hair that fell over his shoulders made me shiver in a way I never had before. I moved up on the bed closing my legs tight to stop the shiver that my lady parts got. I looked at him and noticed him taking a deep breath of the air around the room and looked at me with dark brown eyes.

"You smell amazing." He said moving to me and I moved back from him.

My back hit the wall and he stopped looking at me with an annoyed look on his face.

"Why are you running from me?" He yelled loud.

I'm not sure what he did just then but him yelling like that only turned me on more and that wasn't like me. I don't know this man, no matter how attractive he is, and he crazy because he thinks he's a werewolf but I saw that so maybe I'm crazy. He took another deep breath and walked to the bed softly pushing Cherry over to me.

"You're going to sleep with us?" I said shocked.

He didn't say anything more just reached over turning off the lights. I snuggled close to Cherry as my eyes got heavy.

**********************

Calvin P.O.V

I looked at the time and it was almost 1 pm and Blossom was still asleep but the baby Cherry was awake. The child was crying as I picked her up and looked at her, she was adorable just liked Blossom is. The whole night I couldn't sleep trying to find out just what that woman was, she not a human, and she's not a wolf but that smell was something wonderful. I walked out the room taking he crying baby with me and I ran into my beta Kurt walking to my room.

"Take her to my mother." I said handing the baby to him.

He took the baby smiling at her as she stopped crying being in his arms now. I did feel a little jealous that the child didn't like me but she would in time. I turned walking back into my room and closing the door a little harder then I wanted to. Blossom popped up confused till her pretty brown eyes stopped at me and again fear was in her eyes for me.

"Good morning." She said softly to me.

"Why where you homeless?" I said walking to her.

"I was an orphan, that was never adopted and I had to leave." She said standing from the bed.

I didn't say anything more but I noticed that she slowly walked to me with her eyes glued to my hair. I watched every step she took as her small hips twist till she stopped in front of me. Her hands slid up till she touched the ends of my hair that fell around my neck.

"You have very beautiful hair." She said in that sweet soft voice that she had.

I didn't respond to her just reached down picking her up by the waist and pulling her into me. Her heart was beating fast as I pulled her into a kiss but she didn't me into me only making me frustrated with her.

"Kiss me back!" I yelled at her.

She pushed her lips into mine and I did the same but to my surprise she pushed pass my lips forcing her tongue into my mouth. Her taste was heavenly and with all the strength in my body I pulled back from her and put her down. I need a moment and we had stuff to do today.

"Get dressed then come down stairs." I said walking out the room.

Blossoms P.O.V

I walked out the room completely dressed in a nice dressed covered in flowers. I didn't know where I was going but every time I walked pass someone I got a big small. Everyone was nice it seems but Calvin was kind of a jerk. I'm not a catty type of girl but he was being kind of annoying and its been just a day. I walked down the stairs when I saw a tall woman holding Cherry and I rushed over to her.

"Oh you must be Blossom." The woman said handing me Cherry.

"Oh yes I am, and you are?" I said looking her over.

She was taller then me, with brown hair, green eyes and a smile that lit up the room.

"Oh I'm Calvin's mother, Ms. Dixon." She looking at Cherry.

"Blossom." Calvin said from behind me in a stern voice, only making me jump.

I turned looking at him and his mother gave a little giggle at my reaction to him.

"Calvin you have the poor girl scared of you." She said walking to him and giving him a kiss to the cheek.

"It'll go away soon." He said looking at me.

"I'm going to head into the dinning room, do you mind?" She said walking to me.

She reached her arms out for Cherry and I could see she was excited to get to her. I didn't move for a moment but slowly handed her over to her and she gave me a smile.

"Don't worry, she is safe here and so are you." She said before walking away.

"I haven't killed you yet, I though you would know that." Calvin said walking pass me and I followed.

"Maybe if you weren't a ass whole I would know that." I mumbled under my breath but he still turned around looking at me.

He pushed the door open for me to walk in but for a moment I just looked at him. He is so handsome in every way, I haven't met to many men with hair, eyes, body, face and everything that looked this good. He looked at me for a moment and for the first my heart didn't beat out of my chest. He looked at me and for the first time he gave me a small smile, and that made my heart race.

"After you." He said and I blushed walking into the room.