7.Out

Blossom P.O.V

I watched as everyone walked out the house saying there goodbyes and Amara gave me a warm smile. I wasn't sure if it was true but touching Amara's wings told me it was, I'm one of the three mother natures. Calvin stood behind me and I could see from his face he was confused an angry by everything that happened.

"We should go out." He said to me.

I nodded to him thinking maybe that would be fun to do. I don't know much about him an he was a stubborn jerk. I didn't say anything to him as I walked up the stairs to get my shoes and I walked pass his mother and father. I don't know why they both are so smitten with Cherry but they always wanted her. I guess they only ever had boys and a little girl was something that just amazed the both of them. I put on my shoes and walked down stairs heading outside and ran into Kurt.

"Where's Cal?" I asked him and he smiled.

"My Luna, he is in that car." He said pointing to a red car.

I nodded to him and walked over to it but was stopped by five young girls. They all looked to about 13 or 14 and they looked star struck by me.

"Are you our Luna?" One asked excited.

"I guess I am" I replied and they all jumped screaming.

"I use to think that Nora from the Sky pack was pretty but you look so much better then her, and you smell so good." One of the said and they all nodded.

I looked seeing Calvin step out of the car and walk to me but the five girls didn't notice him.

"We all heard you you're a plant lover or something so we got you this flower." She said handing me a glass vase with flowers.

I looked at them and was enchanted with them already. Dark orange daisies, dark red roses and white rose all around with the green stems. I have never been given a gift before and this was so sweet on these five young ladies.

"Thank you, they are so beautiful." I said to them and they all smiled.

"Why do you like plants so much?" One of the girls asked.

I sat the pot down on the ground and look to the small patch of flowers that sat in front of the house. I walked to them grabbing two flowers that didn't blossom just yet a plucked them out. I walked back to them and handed two of the girls flowers.

"Because plants are nature, they give us some much and take care of us with us ever seeing it." I said putting my hands over there's.

"I love plants for what they do for us." I said removing my hand showing them fully blossomed Tulip.

They looked in amazement as they all walked away with excitement. I looked up seeing Calvin was right next to me and he was smiling.

"I though you couldn't make stuff blossom?" He said standing in front of me.

"I guess its something that I learned, I'm getting stronger sadly." I said to him and he nodded grabbing my arm.

"Lets go." He said pulling me to the car.

He got in and I so did I, he pulled off on the road and we headed the other way from the city. I haven't been in to many cars in my life but it was nice.

"I haven't been in many cars." I said looking at him.

"How many have you been in?" He asked me back.

"Well 5 my whole life, but the only one I remember is this guy I went on a date with. He had a nice car, and I remember him being nice as well." I said trying to remember what he even looked liked.

I noticed the slight ping of jealousy in his face, so I reached over touching his shoulder.

"But I like this car better and I thinking I'm starting to like you a lot more to." I said reaching over and kissing his cheek.

"I though you would." He said with a smile.

"How do you know I'm your mate?" I asked suddenly but it was something I had been thinking about.

"I just know, from the way you smell to the how beautiful I think you are." He said looking back to the road.

We soon pulled up to the shopping mall and we got out together. Everyone looked at us in almost shock and I wondered if they are wolves as well. I walked next to him and he didn't seem to care about me sometimes. We walked every where and he never really said anything, and when he did it was just a question or two. I looked at him as I walked around a store with bras and other really sexy night time things. He just stood at the front of the small store watching me as I looked at different things. I picked up a little dress and read what it was, it's called a teddy, that's cute. I picked up one in yellow and the other had flowers all over it and I held them up to him.

"Which one should I get?" I asked him.

He looked at both of them then looked me up and down for a moment. I started to think he wasn't going to say anything at how long he waited.

"Flowers look good on you." He said giving me a smirk.

I put the other one down and walked over to him and he pulled out his wallet to pay for everything. We walked out the store then out the mall to the car again, and I don't know why but I wanted his attention more.

"You think flowers look good on me?" I asked him.

He looked over to me as he started the car and nodded. Dame it, I don't know why I'm being a attention whore right now but something about him made me want it. I looked him up and down and my core tingled with the need for his attention.

"Well maybe if you gave me any attention you could see me in just flowers." I said looking at him.

He looked at me raising a brow and pulled off still not saying anything. I was the mate of a robotic mute.