Batman

DC Heroes and Villains Preferences/Imagines:

Batman
How you two meet:

You were currently hanging 30 stories high from the skyscraper in Gotham. Apparently, just being at work called for unnecessary actions from the notorious Joker and his goons.

The air was a bit chilly and harsh on your back. You noticed the ground and how high you were. Screaming seemed to be the only thing you could do besides panic.

You thrashed your legs around trying to pull yourself back up, but you could only hold onto the pipe that held you. An explosion set off above you and debris flew out hitting your hand.

I'm gonna die and I haven't even ate dinner yet.

You thought to yourself as the creaking sound of the pipe echoed.  Your hand started to slipped and down you fell.

Whoosh!

Air hit your body with high speed that you just simply closed your eyes to endure the quick and fatal blow.

"Goodbye cruel and evil world......"

However, you land in a comfy seat and look at your rescuer. Your heart beats out of your chest as you recognize the savior. You noticed the flashy gadgets on the dash and the warmth of the seat enticed you.

"Thank you." You manage to speak and his deep and serious voice filled your ears.

"It's my job." He quickly replied not interested in what you had to say.  The city of Gotham all around for you to see in a new view.

Soon, he lands on your apartment building turning the engine off. He hops out and holds his large hands out for you to take. He firmly grasps you and plants you on your feet. Still shaken up by your accident, your legs wobbled beneath you.

"Thank you again Batman." You noticed his suit and his symbol engraved into it.

"You're welcome...Y/N." He stated walking back to his side.

"How do you know my name?" You shouted as the engine began to purr. He said nothing else and left with the smallest smile only he could detect.

"Because....I'm Batman."

~Sorry about the short chapter. It's my first real story and this is all I could think of in a short amount of time. They will get longer with the more ideas I get. Thank you for reading.
                      Love, Cinny~