Chapter 7: First day at Fat Camp

Start from the beginning

Hahahahahahaha.

Bitch.

"Well, Elizabeth, I think it's scrumptious." I stuck my tongue out at her.

We all laughed.

"Ladies, ladies. How is your first day so far?" Kelsey said smiling. She was wearing a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, too.

Is she working out with us, too???

"Eww! Mornings! Who could be as chipper as you?!" said one girl from another table.

I think her name is... Trinity?

"Haha, good question."

She smiled evily at her. "Anyway, Mrs. Jane will be passing out your schedule. You'll sure have fun being healthy!" said Kelsey walking to Mrs. Jane.

She took some papers and handed them to cabin yellow.

I think.

"Here you ladies go." Mrs. Jane said while walking away after giving us our paper.

"I know she said that all nice and everything but... she just seems mean on the inside... you know?" I said to Taylor. She just nodded in agreement.

Here's what the paper read:

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
~Cabin Blue~

1) weigh-ins from 9:30 A.M-10:30 A.M. at the gym.
2) At 10:30 A.M., proceed to the dining hall for a nutrition meal plan from 10:35 A.M.-11:35 A.M.
3) After this, head over to the gym once again for a fitness plan tour from 11:40 A.M.-12:40 P.M.

~After all these events, the group must head back to your designated cabin. Counselor Kelsey will then have you report to the dining hall at 1:00 P.M. for lunch.
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Great. My weight again. Well this sounds like fun!

NOT!

I passed the paper to Jordan.

I looked at Taylor. She was focused on a girl at the other table.

"Whats the matter, Taylor? You okay?" I asked looking at her.

No answer.

What the heck?

"Umm, hello?" I snapped my fingers infront of her face.

"Whoa? Oh, sorry, what did you say?" Taylor said blinking at me.

Really girl. Really?

"Nothing. Just why were you looking at her? Did she like, do something?"

I look at her confused.

"No... well yeah. She used to go to my school. She picked on me a lot and that's why I ate. She's the reason why I'm fat and I hate her for it!" Taylor said angrily.

Poor Taylor. I bet she was super pretty. Not saying she isn't now, but I mean...

Ohmygosh.

Am I really talking to myself?

"Hello?" Taylor said frustrated.

"Oh sorry... haha, um, I'm sorry Taylor. She's just a bitch if she did that to you. Don't let her get in the way of your goal. You can show her!" I said with a smile while finishing my breakfast. I got up and walked myself over to the trash, and threw my bowl away.