Chapter 7: First day at Fat Camp

"Come on ladies! It's time to get up. We have a big day today!" said Kelsy. I opened my eyes to see the door of the cabin open and the bright sun light beaming in from behind a blurred figure.

Ewwww. Mornings.

"Okay, okay. Just shut the door! We're up!" said Jordan sitting up from her bed.

What the hell? Her hair... it's like, PERFECT!

Kelsy closed the door and you could hear her walk off the porch. I uncovered myself and walked to the bathroom, but I hit something that made me fall on my butt.

"What the hell?" I said rubbing my butt where I so harshly fell on.

"Girl, you think you're going in first? You must be sadly mistaken." said Taylor with a smirk. "Have fun on the ground!"

"You little jerk! Get back here so I can kick your-" I stopped mid sentence when the door opened. Kelsy came in with a 'what did you just say?' face.

Shit.

"Haha. Umm, hey Kelsy.... How's your morning?" I said with the biggest smile on my face.

Oh double shit.

"My day was just fine Emily, and I hope you girls are being good." Kelsy said looking straight at me.

Hahaahahahahaha. I'm dead.

"Well that's great!" I said trying to smoothly wiggle the door open. "Sooo, if you could excuse me, I need to get my stuff together." I said walking to my bed and getting my bag from under it.

"Okay. Have fun." she said with a smile.

The door shut and Elizabeth just cracked up laughing. I scowled at her.

Haha. It was pretty funny. I started to laugh too. I couldn't help myself. I couldnt stop laughing! That's when Jordan started to laugh and at that moment Elizabeth just stared at her with a straight face.

"So what, NOW you laugh? I bet you dont even know what was so funny!" said Elizabeth.

I didn't know what to do so I just stood there afraid to move.

Woah. What just happened?

"Whatever Elizabeth." said Jordan turning back to her bag. She pulled it out during my little fit with Kelsey. Elizabeth just looked at her with hate in her eyes. Then Elizabeth turned back to her bag as well.

The rest of the morning in the cabin was really quiet. I wasn't really sure what to do with myself. After getting ready in a normal day clothes, I walked out of the bathroom and everyone just looked at me. They were all dressed in shorts and t-shirts.

Well, this is awkward.

"Didn't you know? This is what we wear everyday." Taylor said looking at me with a smirk.

"Haha, yeah... no. Well I guess I'll just go change again. Fan-freakin'-tastic."

With that, I walked to my bag and pulled out the clothes I needed and then walked back to the bathroom to change.

All the cabins gathered in the Dining hall. Kelsey told us to line up and get breakfast.

Whole wheat cereal with sliced bananas and almond milk.

I sat down at a table and my cabin decided to sit with me.

Cool... friends.

I'm such a dork.

"So, how do you like your breakfast?" said Elizabeth to Taylor while smiling sweetly.

"Good.... How about you Emily?" my head shot up to her face and she smirked.