Chapter 12: Saying goodbye.

I've worked my hardest these last few week. Me and Mason started sneaking out almost every day now. Just to talk and get to know each other. I asked him to help me push myself after a while and did he. Damn I never knew how sore someone could get, but I am so glad he did.

I looked at myself up and down. I looked great. Not to brag or anything, but damn I looked hot. Even though I lost so much my boobs didn't shrink and my butt did but now it's more plump and round. I have all the curves I've ever wanted, and it felt great. Better then great. Amazing even. I'm so happy with myself.

I bent over to throw my hair into a pony tail and put on my pink shorts with a tang top that I got from Kelsey becuz all of my t-shirts were to big on me, and yes it does feel amazing saying that too. I smiled and looked myself over one last time then headed out the door.

"Took you long enough- damn now seeing you in a tan top and not one of your shirts.. I mean damn girl. You're the definition of sexy. Holy shit." Said Taylor. I blushed.

"No I'm not," I giggle," if anyone is sexy it's you girls!" I say looking at them. They are all so beautiful, and I'm so happy for all of us. I start to tear up.

"Oh hey what's wrong,"Taylor says walking up to me to which Elizabeth and Jordan follow.

"It's nothing I just.. Man I'm so happy for you guys and I'm so happy with myself, and gosh I just.. I'm happy" I'm such a flustered idiot. Haha.

"Awe we are happy too, and we all at were we want to be. Come on let's go get breakfast. Today is the last day of camp then we leave tomorrow." Said Jordan. To bad summer has to end so quick. I nodded my head in agreement.

We ate breakfast, and today seemed like a pretty normal day other than everyone was giving hugs and saying goodbye. Witch I was doing to so I can't really judge. The only thing that was kinda off was I haven't seen Mason all day, and normally he tells me when he can't hang out. So I was kinda worried but more mad then worried. Stupid me. I shouldn't be worried about him. I'm not his girlfriend.

The day went by pretty fast and before I new it it was time to pack my stuff to get ready for tomorrow. I can't believe I haven't seen Mason all day. I'm starting to miss him and I know that sound stupid because we aren't gunna see each other most likely ever again, but what can I do. I can't help who I miss.

"Well that's it. I'm all done. I can't believe tomorrow we all go home." Said Elizabeth. Walking to the middle of the room to sit on the floor. One by one we all got done and went to join her on the floor.

"I know I mean it seems like we just got here." Said Taylor. Looking at Elizabeth.

"Not for me man my body aches my- my body ache in places it's never ached before." We all looked at her. "You people are nasty" she said letting out a giggle. We all laugh.

"I'm going to miss you guys so much" I said," we should all give each other our numbers so we can stay in contact!"

"That's a great idea!" Said Taylor. She wrote her number down three time and we all did the same. After we put our name by each and cut them into three. We all traded numbers and it was done.

"Now we can always keep in contact, but I warn all of your I seriously suck at texting people back. Just saying" Jordan says letting out a yawn.

Then Taylor said "I think it's time for us to go to bed." We all nodded and I went to go take a shower. After getting out, everyone was asleep. I guess they were all really tired. I walked to my window to look for Mason.. But he didn't show.. Well I guess I should go to bed too. I layed down and pulled my Blanket over me. I closed my eyes and let the darkness take over falling to sleep.

***   ***

Ta da another chapter ;) yea I'm on a roll (not really) haha well sorry it kinda short I just wanted it over with so she could go home honestly.