Chapter 5: Dont Worry.

I woke up to hear my phone vibrating on my night stand. I reached over to flip it over and it read:

Hey, I have to stay late at work so I can't drive you to your camp until later. Sorry, Sweetie.

UGH! What?!

"I'm so going to miss my camp!!" I yelled more to myself then At someone. I texted my mom back and said,

Mom! I'm going to miss my camp! I can't be late! What if they won't let me stay because I'm late!?!?

I sat up on my bed, and waited until my mom texted back. I got so sad just thinking about it. What if they won't let me stay? I won't lose any of this weight by the time school starts! I sat there and thought about the possibilities and outcomes of my life if I didn't go to that camp. I almost started tearing up but My phone vibrated and said,

Honey, you won't be late if we left right now. You would still have 3 hours before the camp even opened if we left right now, so two hours taken away from that time won't even matter.

I just sent my mom an 'okay' and put my phone down. I walked into my bathroom and got undressed then stepped into the shower. After I finished showering, I grabbed my white towel. I walked over to the mirror and wiped the steam off to see my face.

'EW.' I thought. I brushed my teeth. After I was done, I walked to my closet to pick out something to wear. Man, most of my clothes are just so tight. I grabbed a sweat shirt that was dark blue and had gold and silver words that said 'North Valley Huskies.' Then a pair of leggings with blue socks on.

I spent most of my time just thinking about how I'm probably never going to get there and how I'm going to be fat all my life. I walked over to one of my bags and put in my running shoes. My mom had bought then yesterday for me on her way home from work. I zip it back up and sit on my bed.

I decided to go downstairs to get some food. I made myself an egg and cheese sandwich. I couldn't help but wander into my thoughts, soon thinking about that night. I can't believe how stupid I was trusting him not to be like everyone else. Nothing is going to stop me from losing this weight.

I stood up and walked back to my room to look over my bags one more time. I decided not to bring my straightener. I'll just leave my hair natural for the next couple months. I mean my hair is already naturally straight, but the parts that don't want to be completely straight will just have to stay that way. Maybe it will grow during the summer and get past my butt. As I was lost in my thoughts, I didn't realize my mom pulled into the drive way, and was now in the house.

Then my mom walked into my room"Honey, come on. Let's put a move on it." she said, which made me jump.

Oh man, where'd you come from? Jesus. I just nodded my head and picked up one of my bags while my mom grabbed the other. The camp said I had to leave my electronics at home so I left my phone on the counter. Which isn't as bad as most girls would think being my age. Because I deleted everything once everyone started to pick on me in school so the only thing I used my phone for was to talk to my mom or dad. We hopped in the car. Finally, we are leaving.

After we were on the road, it was nothing but awkward silence. I looked out my window and watched the trees passing by while daydreaming about a day when I will meet someone I will fall in love with. Well, I hope so, anyway. With all this weight gone, he'll be bound to love me, too. I kept on daydreaming about *him* before I was pulled out of my thoughts by my mother.

"So, how was your day?" my mom asked with a warm smile. I looked at her with my *are you serious???* face.

"Well, my day was going fine until I woke up and found out that you couldn't take me to camp. I thought that I would never be able to lose this weight." I said keeping my expression to a mello *I don't care* look.

"Tóuche. Well, do you want to listen to some music?" she asked looking straight in front of her. I just nodded my head and turned on the radio to Station 98.1. It was one of my favorite stations - other than 101.1.

We have been driving for about three hours, and we still have three to go. UGH. Why can't we just get there already?! I lowered the back of my seat and laid back to try and get comfortable. I watched as the green trees passed by in big green blurrs. Soon, my eyes slowly drifted together. I woke up because I felt as if I was falling. I tried to scoot upwards into my seat, but my fat was taking up too much space for me to do that.

"Honey, are you alright?" my mother asked me.

"Yeah, mom, I'm fine." I reassured her.

That was a weird feeling..

"Okay, if you say so..." She just looked at the road.

Hmm... awkward.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"We are almost there." my mother replied.

"Great.. Thank you mom for this."

"Of course sweetheart, but we still have about an hour left." she said.

"Well, I'm going to take another nap." I said turning my back towards her while shifting my body away from her. I drifted off.

"Honey! We are here! And we were later then I thought you have 45 minutes before camp starts..." My mom says sheepishly.

"What really.. Omg.."

*** ***

heeeyyyy cuties!! so sorry it kinda took me like forevers to update this, but I donno I just couldnt think of anything. haha anyway please vote and comment what you think :3 okay byyyeee!!